Chapter 13

A week later

So far I have not been acting not  able to remember who I am but i think Dean suspects. He has helped me remember our wedding day and even showed me pictures if my daughter. He says I came into his life as a broken woman who was finding shelter from the man who hurt me. He saved me from his point of view but i know the truth.

Right now I'm alone in the house well our home while he is at the gym. I have not be out of this house since the accident he says I should recover first and just stay at home so I don't stress myself to much. He has been so loving that I think he might not be faking.

I hear the front door open and in comes Dean looking pissed off. 

"Hi Dean." I said softly.

"Not right now Luna I need to be alone He says waving a hand at me.

"Dean is something wrong, can I help?" I asked.

Look just stay away from me for a while okay. I don't wanna worry you with anything okay." He says annoyed but calm.

"okay I'm sorry." I said looking down at the floor.

He sighs. "Look baby I'm sorry okay. I'm just having a bad day is all." He says coming close to me.

"I know I'm making it harder for you because of mt memory." I said still looking down the floor.

He lifts my chin. "Baby your not what I'm worry about. I know you'll be back to your old self and will be happy. I don't want you to be scared of me or worry too much. I'll handle everything okay. " He says kissing my forehead.

"I want to help you but I know I can't nor do I know how." I said looking him in the eyes this time.

"Maybe I know." He says looking at me lovingly.

I see him leaning in but I don't know why until I feel his lips on me. He moves them softly on mines that I slowly start to kiss him back. He puts his hands on my hips and I put mines shaky around his neck.

He moves us backwards until I hit a wall. He moves his hands under my legs and lifts me up. I automatically put my legs around his torso and push myself closer to him. He then moves his lips to my neck sucking lightly before biting me softly. I just move my hands in his hair and move my neck ache my neck to give him more access.

A knock on the door startles me but Dean continues to work on my neck.

"Dean someone's at the door." I said.

"Just ignore baby. I've been waiting for a week to be able to get this close to you." He says kissing all over my neck to my collarbone all the way up to my lips.

The knocks start to get louder until Dean pulls away from me and plants me on my feet. He heads to the door very annoyed.

"What do you want?" He says angrily opening the door.

"Well hello to you too." A guy with long black hair and tattoo sleeve on his right arm said.

"Rome right now is not a good time." Dean says to the guys.

"Look man we need you to bring Luna back now Everyone is staring to think you've killed her or something. The McMahon family isn't happy with how your doing things with her or even more precise how you claim she is yours." The guy Rome says. 

"Look I told them to give me time okay. I'm helping my wife get better. Right now she doesn't need to be bombarded with the media or anything." Dean says rubbing  eyes with his left hand.

"I know but Luna has become a very important asset to the company after Vince said that Luna will be joining the company officially as in the board." Rome says.

"I know dude but tell them I need time. Look I'll take her to that meeting she has on Tuesday okay. Plus I need a way to tell her that Kathy would be there." Dean says.

What does Kathy have to do with this? Most of all where is she?   I continue to listen but then he turns around and gives me a look saying I'll be right back before he leaves the room. 

Why is this guy Rome asking Dean to take me back? How long was i unconciouss?  

Later that night.

Dean has not return from whatever he was doing or went.  I need to start finding a way to escape before he is able to figure out i'm faking my memory lost.

"Baby you still awake?"

"Dean where have you been?" I asked getting out of bed.

"Ssshhh baby go back to bed. I brought someone that's very important to you. I'll put her in her room and I'll be in shortly." He says whispering.

"Dean who did you bring? 'I asked.

 "I'll be in there in a minute." He says closing the door softly.

I hear another door open and then I hear it close. As I'm about to step out he comes in.

"Baby you can see her tomorrow okay. Just rest up tomorrow we have a long day ."Dean says pulling me towards the bed.

"Dean who is next door? 'I asked.

"It's Kathy baby. She feel asleep coming here so I put her to sleep in her room. Right now you need to sleep so when we fly out tomorrow you won't be so tired." He says.

"okay but is she going to remember me? 'I asked

"Yeah of course. Now relax and sleep." He says wrapping his arms around me like he has done ever night.

"I love you so much. I hope you realize just how much you mean to me one day." He says kissing my cheek before slowly falling asleep.

I don't know what to think of today but something seemed really off about him. I didn't want to question him but I think I'll ask him tomorrow. Sleep soon consumes me and before I realize this would be the day that my worst nightmare beings.

So here's part 2. I'll try to update part 3 tomorrow if I can. please comment and vote on what you think will happen next.