Chapter 2

Continuation from previous chapter

I was pushed to the wall  and see none other than Dean Ambrose. He had blood shot eyes and was really angry.

"So you think its funny that I don't get to be on the next couple of house shows>" He says.

"I.... he cuts me off by slamming me to the wall again.

"Look either you or whoever runs the creative team get me into those house shows or i'll make sure you never work here again and I don't care if your family if the McMahons." He says.

"You can't just make demands like that.' I said weakly.

"Oh so some slut like you is going to tell me what I can and can't do." He says holding my wrist tight. 

"Please I'm just doing my job. And you have a meeting with Stephanie. I'm sure they'll put you back in.' I said hoping he will let go.

' You better wish they do you slut." He says pushing me against the wall again before leaving. 

I was hurt and scared that I had flashbacks for a few seconds when I pinned to the wall. I didn't realize I was staring off until Hunter touched my hand.

"Sorry Luna but is everything okay. Did someone hurt you?" He asked concern and angry at the same time.

"No hunter I'm okay. I was just heading back to the hotel to rest and play with my daughter."i said softly. "  

"Tell me who it was Luna. You know were family and will not let anyone hurt you. Vince will not take it lightly seeing you like this." He says calmly.

"I'm fine really. Steph gave me the week of so i'll be okay." i said faking smiling hopefully he believes me.

"Okay but I ask you take our driver drive you back to the hotel. you shouldn't be driving 8under these conditions." he says hugging me.

"thanks Hunter and please don't mention this to anyone, I don't want them to worry about me anymore than they are." I said.

"I'll let it slide this one time but next time I hope you tell me who did this to you." He says before walking away. 

I compose myself and grab my things from my office room and leave the arena. 

Reaching the hotel I get a weird message from someone :

Let this be a warning to you. I hope you keep your mouth shut about our little encounter. Don't want you to get hurt more than I can do to any guy in the roster. Be a good little girl and stay out of my business. Your lucky I got reinstated to the house shows for saying about your little mistake . Beware and if I bump into you again lets just say you won't be able to move for a few days. I will actually love to see what kind of woman you really are. Stay far away babe or I'll just take matters into my own hands.

How  did he get my number? Why is he stalking me worse why is he trying to hurt me? I was starting to panic until Trey the driver asked me something.

"Ms. Kelly are you okay?" He asks.

"Yes Trey I'm sorry I think I just need to rest. Do you know if Sandy is with the sitter or Mr. McMahon?" I asked.

"Ms. Kelly I don't know how to say this but Sandy is not here. I thought that Ms. McMahon told you that your daughter was send back to there home so there daughters and your were to have a sleepover or something." He says.

"Oh was that this week. I completely forgot. I'm sorry Trey I'm just not myself and I guess I forgot to ask about that. She must have assumed I knew." I said.