Chapter 16

Dean's pov

I really didn't know how to handle for what is to come but I had to make everything happen. Renee is starting to go against me and Rome is probably too. I can't tell them the real reason I amusing Luna for the sake of someone I love. No one knows about my past but its best I keep it that way.

Luna's pov

Feeling dizzy I awoke with a massive headache.

"Hello"

I looked to my side to see someone entering.

"Luna its okay its just me , Renee." She says

 "Why are you here?' I asked.

"Do you remember what we talked about? "She asked.

"No.' I said.

"Luna try to remember. You know Dean never made you lose your memory. You were just going to use him like he used you.' She said.

'What are you talking about? . "I said rubbing my head.

"Please tell me your playing. I cant help you if your messing with me too." She says.

"No my head really hurts. "I said firmly.

 "Luna please don't go back on everything we were going to do. Remember the plan is to help you escape from him along with Kathy." she said. 

"All I care about is that my baby was born okay." I said.

" Baby? Luna Kathy is a 2 year girl now?" She said confused.

"No I just had my baby. Tell me where my baby is. "I said.

"Luna, Kathy is sleeping. Do you even remember what has been going on these past couple of weeks?" She asked.

"All I know is that I was raped. All my so call friends betrayed me and know i'm here in a room with a stranger I don't remember." I said.

"I'll bring your daughter in for a second but i'll have to get her to the specialist afterwards." She says as she leaves.

I watch Renee go and I feel slightly guilty for lying to her. I need to make sure she is not harmed due to the foolishness I'm about to do. She deserves to have a better life that the one dean is giving her.

Renee's pov

How can she not remember. There is no way that dean overdosed her again . If she is then we have lost her for good, well at least on my part. I haven never been to sure about this whole plan Dean is doing but I know something is up with him but what? 

As I enter Kathy's room i see that she is purple. I run to her quickly before running out the house. I needed to get her to medical to see her . I don't know why she was turning purple but I hoped I make it on time.

A few mins later

 Knowing that the islands didn't have too many people inhabited her and that there was hardly any traffic I went to the front desk demanding to help me with Kathy. The nursed called for help and I saw as they took her away. I didn't know what to think at the moment but from I just realized was that I left Luna alone and she might try to escape. 

An hour later

still waiting for  someone to tell me what is wrong with Kathy I see a doctor approach me.

"Are you related to the patient that was brought here? "The doctor asked.

"Yes I am her mother." Knowing this is the only way I would get the information I need.

"Well miss it seems that your daughter is fighting for her life right now as it seems that the virus that was detected awhile back has been spreading and from what it seems it has passed on to her lungs. " He says.

"Wait now she cant be that critical. The previous doctor told me it wouldn't be as harmful due to the medication she was given. I was informed it would keep her at ease until I took her to her specialist in  a couple of days." I said confused.

'I'm sorry but it seems that the medication we found in here system was only making the virus spread more. For now we have her under control but I can not guarantee she would be okay but right now we are finding a way to keep her stabilize  until we find the correct medication. You may see her if you like but I wouldn't go in there without the proper medical clothing to prevent you from catching anything. I'm just suggesting we take this precautions to ensure that if the virus is contagious you won't be infected as well." He says walking away.

I stay frozen on the spot not understanding how all this escalated. What I didn't like was the way the doctor told me. Something about that doctor made me not trust him. He looked too familiar as well but or now I just had to make sure that Kathy was healthy. I need to make sure Luna doesn't lose her only family she has ever had. One day ill have to tell her what I know about her and hopefully one days he will forgive me.

So what you guys think? I know that the chapter sucks and I promised it would be better but i seem to have writers block on how to continue the story. I have ideas but don't know how to write them in. for now i'll have to put the story on hold until im on school break. Please comment and vote.