Chapter 3

I

Luna's pov 

I really didn't know what to expect tonight but it was not what I wanna think about it.

"Alright now that we are here I need you to be as clingy as possible." Dean says.

"Anything you want." I say softly.

"the minute we go into this club I want you to hang to me as much as possible. I need to show all this guys just how desperate you are for me. I want tem to see I have control over you and no one else. Do well tonight and I might just let you leave a little early." He says .

" Can I just ask one thing? I said not looking at him.

"Just one so make it worth my time." He says annoyed.

"Is my daughter safe? "I said.

"Uh, Yes okay. I kept her safe and she is in good hands. My friend won't let anything happen to her, sheloves kids and knows how important she is. And don't worry I didn't say who she belong to , only that someone very close to me needed a sitter." He says.

"Thank you." I said.

"Now that that's settle get ready since were here." He says stepping out of the car. 

I get out of the car and made the best slutty touches around him when we were walking into the club. I touch his chest and kiss his back, his cheek, and even grabbed his face and kissed him hard. He responded by pushing me to the nearest wall and touched my bum making me gasp.

"Good girl  baby now lets head inside.'' He says between kisses.

He leads me in to the club where we spot his friends and he has his hand on my bum.

"Yo Dean whose the lucky lady of the night."

"This is Luna, and I just so happen to have here for the night" Dean says showing me off.

"do you think she could give me a lap dance." The guys says.

"Why don't I ask her to give us a little show." He says.

"Baby the only one I wanna give a lap dance too is you." I said flirting with Dean hoping i'm doing this right."

"Babe remember what I told you earlier." He says grabbing my face between his hand.

"Sorry. 'I said looking down.

"So Dean are we getting the show or not." The guys says.

"Yeah Dave we are." He says.

Dean lifts me up on the table they are at and he signals for me to dance. I really didn't know what I was suppose to do but I just moved my body to the beat of the song that was playing.

A while later

I had given Dave, and the other guys a private lap dance and even went as far as giving them a small kiss. I felt disgusted until Dean pulled me into his lap and began lifting my dress from the bottom sowing a little of my lace panties.

"Baby if it wasn't for the guys being here  right now I rip this dress and fuck you hard." He says kissing my neck roughly.

"Do anything you want." I said hoping he let me leave early like he promised he would. 

"Let's go to a more private room shall we. " He says lowering his lips down my chest.

" Let's." I said.

" He picks me up and ignores the guys calling at him.  He just glares at them before taking me to a room that was empty.

"Now baby I need you to remove that dress and let me see that sexy body you have." He says putting me down and locking the door behind him.