Chapter 14

The next day I was not able to sleep last night thinking . I had a feeling something was up with Dean but I couldn't put my finger on it. I had gotten out if bed about 2 hours ago and went into the room of Kathy. She looked so peaceful and so helpless. The sun has not gotten up yet but I sure was up. 

 "What are you doing up." Someone says from behind.

 I turn around to see a very angry or sleepy Dean by Kathy's door frame.

 "I couldn't sleep so I came in here to see Kathy?" I said.

 "Look she is asleep and its best we let her okay." Dean says pulling me away from her bed. 

"Dean why can't I be with her. she is my daughter like you said." I tell him.  

"Luna don't start with me right now. look she just needs rest and so do you." He says.

 "No I'm tired of being in the dark. You said I could ask you anything and you would answer. Why are you denying me all this? "I said a little too loud. 

"Either you keep your mouth shut  or that little girl will pay the price." He says yanking me out the room and throws me on the floor before closing the door on the girls room. 

"Who are you? ''I said. 

"I'm your worst nightmare baby. You see you have not been able to follow my rules as of now and will not let some lonely woman be better than me. You will stray her until I get back from my meeting. "He says dragging me by my hair to the bedroom. 

He picks me up and throws me on the bed. He grabs something from the bed set and puts it on the table. I see he has taken out rope and by the look on his face it seems he is hesitant on what to do. 

"Look I really didn't want to do this but it's gonna happen either way." he says not looking at me. 

"Why are you doing this? You told me I was never going to get hurt." I said with a tear falling. 

"Just stay calm and do as I say for the next 24 hours.  Everything will end quickly and if You fail to do anything Kathy will pay the price." he says. 

"Dean please tell me this is a nightmare. Please tell me  this isn't the real you."I said reaching for him. 

"Stay here."He says leaving the room. 

Dean pov 

I really didn't have to do what I did a whole ago but I did. She is being looked for and I will not lose her. I can't help but I say I'm a sick puppy who just needs her at all Times. I have fallen for her but she must never know it. For now she needs to hate me and one thing that's know will win her heart is to help keep her daughter alive.

Right now I need to make sure the flight will be prepare so we leave all this behind. I had to still convince Renee to come so that she will look after the little one and she wouldn't get mugged or harassed whatever it is if they ask her about the whereabouts of my future wife. 

I needed this plan to go smooth and it has to work. I will have her be mine forever and knowing about her past is also a mission . I need to know more about her and she needs to except the fact that I know about that night. I have to somehow bring it out. 

Looking at our book flights I see we only have 2 hours to go. I just hope she is okay with what we are about to do. 

Luna's pov 

I was really shocked to know know even if i had lost my memory Dean would continue being the same jerk he always was to me. For getting him angry i got locked in the bedroom when i should be with my daughter.

Deans pov 

I was hesitant on what I should say or do. I wanted to see my angel again but  knowing she might be afraid of me I just couldn't see that face.

I look into the bedroom and see her still on the bed. 

"Baby I can speak with You."I said softly. 

she didn't respond. I look closer and see she is in her own little world. 

"Luna?"I said. 

"I can't  be with you. Your the opposite of who I thought you were." She says. 

"No please don't think that. Look let me explain and you'll know why i'm doing this." I said.  

"I can't trust you. You were so sweet to me but you were a fake. Never come near me again."she says moving away from me." she says. 

"No you either get all your things or you will lose her forever."I said threatening. 

"Let us go. We have nothing that you want."she said.

"You actually do so get packing it's time you learn who I really am."I said going to the closet and pulling out the suit cases.

" Get packing."I said leaving her. 

2 hours later 

We were about to get on our flight when I see Renee rushing over.

"What took you so long." I said.

"This isn't something I do everyday you know." She says. 

"Well hurry up. Make sure she feels safe around you. I have barley talked about you so  she will not know who you fully are."  I said. 

"I know just hope nothing goes wrong." she says walking past me.

We are on the plane now and heading off. Its difficult to say what will happen bit as soon as we and she will be mine. She will have no where to go and this will be the price she pays. Luna it's time you realize that your nightmare has just begun. 

Okay so this isn't how I planned this chapter but I'll make sure the next chapter will be a little better. Please comment and vote.