Chapter 10

The next Day

Dean had been very rude to me all morning. He had blamed me for cutting our session early last night hit when he who decided to take care  of the problem that just so happen to come up. He wasn't happy about being interrupted but I sure was. My body was jelly last night and as well as now. I really didn't have o do anything except for the fact clean the house. It looked so messy that I decided to clean up.

"What are you doing?"

I turn around to see Dean unpleasant.

"I just thought I keep busy b y cleaning the place." I sad.

"Baby if you wanted to do that then let me give you the clothes you must wear when doing this." He says with a smirk.

He had spontaneously changed his mood. He came back with nothing but a short not even short booty shorts and  a strapless bra.

"Here I want to see you slowly take off your clothes and see you put on the uniform you must wear. He says handing me the clothes.

"Dean isn't this too much." I said. 

"Luna I can make you wear anything I want. I on you and if you want hat little brat of yours to come tonight hen put this on." He says sneering.

"She is not a brat." I said defending my daughter.

"Oh Luna Luna Luna, how naive and yet we have ben at tis for weeks. Never talk back nor ignore my demands. No put this on before I rich your clothes of and finish what we were doing last night. ''He says.

I huffed before I started t strip my clothes for him and seeing him just staring at me licking his lips and touching me was really too much for me. I ended u put the booty shorts and strapless bra quickly before walking away from him.

"Luna I think I need a little cleaning right here." Dean says pointing to his lips. 

I knew why he was doing this , it was just to distract me and keep me from ignoring him. Dean pulled me to him and kissed me. He moved his hands around me and held them by my hips as he pulled away.

"You look so hot in this outfit maybe you should wear this everyday." He says playing with my bum.

" No this is not happening." I said.

" How badly you want to keep her close.'' He says.

I needed to convince  him so I did the unthinkable and kissed him hard and slipped my tongue inside his mouth. I then put his hands on my bum pushing myself close to him with no space around  us. 

''Hmm baby this is how I like it. ''He says lifting me up.

"Be a good boy and I might just give you a lap dance." I said between kisses. 

"Then get to work. I want my woman to please me before tonight.' He says pulling away and putting me down.

As I walk away I feel a sharp pain behind me only to see that Dean slapped my bum making it clear I had just won this round.

Night Time

I has made sure the house was spotless and that all arrangements were put neatly. I had convinced Dean to let me make it fancy looking to impress our guest tonight .I wanted to make my daughter feel welcome and that I will never ever let her be this far alone without me ever again.

"I need you too change." Dean said.

I don't know why he was making  me change considering he had chosen what I was going to wear. He made me wear a tight short sleeveless black lace dress. What was wrong with the  outfit?