Chapter 18

Luna's pov 

I could not for the life find any sense on what they were doing to my daughter. I hate the fact that i have been waiting for hours to see my daughter. She has been in examened for the a while and i still don't get any results to see how they will help her get ready. 

"Luna you need to relax and drink this tea. Just know that she will be safe. She is a string girl just like her mother." Renee says. 

"She is the only family i have. She is my only light and my reason to live. I can't lose her too." I said. 

"Luna please relax. You should get some rest. I'll wake you up if there's anything. I promise nothing will happen to her." She says. 

I was sleepy but i don't want to sleep. I then saw someone coming our way but i didn't see who it was until i felt my eyelids drop. 

Dean's pov 

I was so angry when i got a call from Renee saying that she and Luna where at a hospital. I get that her daughter is sick but Renee had no reason to take Luna away from the house. For all she knows she would have escaped? I can't let her get away from  me not until i get my revenge on her. 

As i was driving to the hospital i went straight to the area Renee said they were. As i found them i saw that Luna was asleep and Renee was talking to the doctor. That guy looked so familiar but i think it could be anyone at this moment. 

As i approached them i was ready to grab Renee until the doctor left and i saw her face. She was on the verge of crying but the moment she saw e she snapped. 

"This is all your fault. Because of you Kathy could be dying as we know it." Renee says. 

"What do you mean? And how is this my fault?" I said. 

"Kathy somehow caught something  in the house the day i brought her to the house ."She says. 

"Look i'll make sure Kathy gets all the treatment she needs okay but you can;t blame me for what happen to her. Luna, Does Luna know about this yet?" I said looking at a  sleeping Luna. 

"No i added a sleeping pill in her tea so she would sleep." Renee says. 

"Good but you have to take her back to the house. I don;t want her here.She needs to be back there and i don't care what you think. Oh and if she even tries escaping and you help her ,you should be aware that i won't hesitate to make your life miserable as well." I say making her know where i stand now. 

"Dean you need to cool it and realize that Luna is not in the state of mind for this. You either change for the sake of her just until Kathy gets better or leave." Renee says. 

"Your either with me or against me. Just know that i have no problem having you against me at all." I said going to look for the doctor that;'s taking care of Kathy.

So a short chapter on what is slowly starting to build up the story. Please comment and vote.