Chapter 5

Hey ma peps

Hope ur enjoying the book. I didn't want to get into the main idea just yet but, you'll see what happens.

Enjoy!

Comment

Vote

Luv yas

Bec

______________________________

Camryn's POV

I was now in my room getting ready for the concert. Because Jackson was coming, we all met at Natalie's house.

I really wanted for Carlos to realise me. Yea, I think I'm over reacting. But I'm in the front row. He will of course see me. It's my first concert as well! I'm just as worried as Natalie. What if we stuff up and get kicked out?!?!

As I thought of these, I thought of what to wear. I didn't want to wear clothes that make me stand out so I got out tights and a dark blue shirt that one side comes off my shoulder.

I got them out and took them to the bathroom. As I adjusted the water, I took my clothes off and had a shower.

When I finished, I got changed and went back to my room to put on makeup and jewellery. When I finished I went back to the bathroom and curled my hair. I thought I looked amazing, but If I say that, I'll sound like I only think of myself!;)

When I finished I said bye to my family and left for Natalie's. 

I started my driving lessons early so I've got my p's (in driving;))

Natalie's POV

As I was getting ready I hear the doorbell. Camryn's here! I'm not even ready! I've had my shower and I'm wearing tights and a BTR t-shirt. I quickly did my hair and makeup when Camryn. Was walking up the stairs. I put on jewellery and waited for Camryn in my room.

'Oh god ur done'

'Why wouldn't I be?'

'Well... Your never ready when we go out.'

'True'

'Ok then lets go!' I said very excitingly. Jackson drove us the stadium. Although I think it was a stadium. I did say on it ANZ stadium. I walked in and there were all if these girls screaming and getting VIP tickets to meet them and blah blah blah. I'll never be noticed. Neither will Camryn.

James Maslow's POV

(Bet u didn't see that comin(;)

As I walked with the boys in the stadium, I see a bunch of girls screaming their heads off. Some if them were even crying! Logan being the smart one went up to the girls crying and started saying 'your beautiful, there's no need to cry' and here, please take this *giving them a signed autograph* and blah blah blah. As me and Carlos are best friends, we just kept walking with each other, smiling at the girls we walked passed.

As we were walking, we passed to girls who looked calm and smiled when we walked passed. Carlos and I wanted to stop and say hi, but our manager kept on calling us. We might see them in the crowd.

______________________________

_____and the show begins___________

______________________________

Natalie's POV

As we stood in the front, the boys stared singing their first ever song. Then their second, the third, etc.

Me and Camryn were so far really happy cause nothing has gone wrong yet. More into the show they started putting their hands in the crowd. Me and Camryn just put our hands out and touched them.

Not dragging the boys into the crowd, check!

This was the best concert EVER!!!

When it ended, I went to get my bag but it fell. I picked it up and kept walking with Camryn.