Chapter 11

Hey guys

I think u know what this chapter is bout. It says it in the title. lol.

Enjoy!

Remember:

Comment

Vote

Share

Like

All that. I want to have at least 20 reads so pls tell ur friends bout this book, show them, tell them bout it, ANYTHING!

Bec

_______________________________

James' POV

Before they left, I asked them to come again tomorrow, and they did. I want to know more and maybe we can go somewhere the four of us.

I told Carlos and he said we should go to like a theme park or something like that. I called the girls and they agreed.

___________next day____________

Still James' POV

We told them yesterday that we will all meet at our hotel, so we did.Me and Carlos went downstairs to meet the girls there.

I held Natalie's hand and we started walking to my car. I think Natalie was surprised that I Was holding her hand. She looked at me, smiled then looked straight again.

Since I was driving, me and Natalie sat at the front and Carlos and Camryn were sitting at the back. On the way there, Camryn fell asleep on Carlos.

Carlos kept on giving me faces and kept sayin that Camryn looked cute when she slept. He looked happy because she feel asleep in Carlos' arms.

Natalie started laughing, because of how he was calling her best friend cute repeatedly. He just blushed.

As we got out of the car, Camryn was a little sleepy, so she was leaning on Carlos' arm. I was holding Natalie's hand and we were walking together.

When we got there, we went on mainly all of the rides and did all of the games.

When we finished, we started to see a lot of flashing, then a lot of people. Camryn and Natalie were neither used to this.

Then Natalie whispered in my ear that Camryn was claustrophobic, and that we needed to get out of there before she faints.

As we ran out and got in the car, I saw Camryn's face and it was as pale as white. She lied on Carlos as he comforted her. She's feeling better.

Me and Natalie started talking about how much fun we had and that we should do it again. We talked for ages. When Camryn was feeling better, Carlos and Camryn started talking with us as well.

When we got back to the hotel, Carlos told the girls to come back in the hotel for a while. They did. 

Natalie's POV

I had the best time today! Except with the paparazzi. Me and Camryn are no where near use to it. I'm not claustrophobic, but I would of almost fainted as well.

When we got back to the hotel, I went to James' room with James, an Camryn went with Carlos with Carlos. As I went in there, we started talking about life. Then it went quiet. A little to quiet.

Before I knew it, James was leaning in, so I leaned in as well. Then we kissed. It was my first kiss! My first kiss is with my celebrity crush! This is like a dream come true!

The kiss was amazing. I thought I felt fireworks! As we let go, we just hugged each other. Then I whispered in his ear 'that was my first kiss!'

James' POV

As we finished talking, it got quiet, so I thought it was time to make a move. I leaned forward towards Natalie and to y surprise, she leaned in as well.

It was the best kiss I have ever had! I felt fireworks! I've never had that feeling.

When we let go, I pulled her into a hug. Then she whispered in my ear, 'that was my first kiss!' I was in total shock and surprise. I thought it wouldn't of been.

When she said that, I turned her face to face me, then I said 'are you serious?!' She nodded.

I just then looked at her and kissed her on the cheek. The. We were hugging for seemed like forever! She was so warm, I didn't want to let go.