Chapter 17

Hey guys ;(

I saw that no one bothered to comment so im gonna write what I want. If u don't like it I'm sorry, but I said to comment n no one did. So here u go

Comment

Like

Share

Thx

Rebecca;)

_______________________________

James' POV

While we were talking in Natalie's room, I saw that she had photos everywhere of me. She is a huge fan. I think she knew that I realised because she then smiled at me then looked down and blushed.

When she looked back up I just winked at her. I was used to this. It's not all new to me. As we finished the conversation, Kendall said her got a text from his girlfriend, saying to stay the night at hers. 'Oooooooo'. Everybody was saying and teasing him. He just glared and left.

Soon after that, Logan did the same with his girlfriend. We were silent until Carlos broke it. 'Hey Cam I haven't seen your house yet. Can I see it. The boys left the car cause their girlfriends live around here. ' 'ok.' Camryn said blushing.

After they left, it was just me and Natalie left. We were staring into each others eyes for what seemed like forever. So I thought it was time for another move. We were sitting on her bed just staring, so I leaned in. She leaned in as well, like she knew it was coming.

The kiss was soo passionate. As we kissed, she started to put her arms around my neck. I held her by the waist and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me and I laid her on her bed.

I was on top of her and before I knew it, we were having a make out session. I went down to her neck as she took of my shirt.

(I'm not gonna say anymore cause I think u know what happens next ;P)

it was the best night for what seemed like forever.

--------------next day----------------

Natalie's POV

Last night was the best. I was so happy when I woke up the next morning in my bed next to James. He had his arms around me. I turned to face him and he was already awake.

We smiled and he leaned in for a kiss. We kissed for a while then let go. I got up and realised I was only in a bra and undies. I got out if bed and got changed. I went to my clothes and got a 'off the shoulder' shirt and and some shorts.

I put them on and went to the bathroom. I put my hair in a high ponytail. Went back to my room to see a happy James dressed. I was just so happy I ran into his arms.

He lifted me as I hugged him tight. As he put me down, he smiled and whispered 'where do u wanna go for breakfast?' Yay! I loved going out for breakfast.

'How about maccas? I don't feel like a big breakfast plus I love their pancakes!' I said as we tiptoed through the front door. Best two days of my life!!!

When we got to maccas, we ordered our food and sat on a table. 'What do you want to do today?' He asked while my mouth was full of pancakes.

I swallowed and answered 'ummm.... What about somewhere private cause I think there's paparazzi everywhere we go' I turned the last but into a whisper as I slowly got up and pointed to a guy with a camera behind a fake tree.

James turned and saw, as heaps of people jumped out with cameras. We ran for the car.

James drove as fast as he could without going over the speed limit all the way to his hotel.

We parked in the car park and ran to the room. We were all puffed out, we jumped on the couch and watched tv.