Chapter 6

Hey guys!

The reason i put in her dropping her bag is.... I can't tell you it's part of the story;)! Im telling you, you will see why

Luv yas

Bec

_______________________________

James POV

( it's James Maslow I don't think I'm gonna do Natalie's bro)

As we finished the show, we started to walk back to the dressing rooms, the boys started having weird conversations and had to get me into it.

Kendall- So James n Carlos, find any cute girls?

(In this story, the girlfriends are the other way round.

James n Carlos-single

Kendall n Logan-girlfriends)

I just gave him a WTF look and kept on walking with Carlos.

'Can we see those girls again? I really wanna say hi.' Carlos kept nagging me. 'I don't know Carlos. I don't know.' I just replied.

As we were walking, I saw something light up on the floor in the front row.

I went to go look to see what it was and Carlos followed behind me. When I went to pick it up, I realised it was a phone (iPhone).

I don't know who's it was. I pressed the home button and the screen saver was me with a love heart. Must be a fans phone.

I thought If I'd give it to her in person, she will scream. Since it was a phone, I could call someone on her contacts. I slid the arrow to see if she had a lock, but she didn't.

Yes! I didn't want to look through it so I just put it in my pocket and went back to the hotel we were staying at.

Natalie's POV

when I got home, I went to my room with Camryn and went through my bag to find my phone to check the time.

No! I couldn't find it! I almost screamed! I searched and searched, but then I remembered, when I dropped my bag it must of fell out! This can't be happening! I don't want a stranger to take it! Hopefully, security found it and will call me.

Camryn was sleeping over so when we got home we were tired, so we went to sleep. Hopefully there will be a call soon.

James' POV

When we were in the hotel, I went through the contacts to see if she might of put her home phone in there. And as I suspected, she did. I didn't want to call her today because I was really tired so I just went to sleep. She would of realised sooner of later.

But I bet she would be asleep by now.

Carlos wanted to look through her photos to see what she looks like, but I told him no.

What if its her best friend not her or if she has secrets on one if her photos.

I finally took my mind off the phone and went with the boys to watch tv.

There was nothing on until we found nickelodeon. Guess what was on. BigTimeRush.

It was our latest episode. Since there was nothing good on, we watched it.

They make me look like I only think of myself, but I don't. I think of the boys and my career more. Not just me.

I think we were watching a marathon because they kept on playing big time rush.

I started to get a little tired. My eyelids got heavier and heavier, until I fell asleep on the couch.