Chapter 10

Hey guys

Watta think gonna happen?!?

James and Carlos have made their deal, but I think maybe Carlos will ask first. I do know but I'm not tellin ya! Sorry!!

Enjoy

(Meircat on ad) simples!

Bec

_______________________________

Natalie's POV

As we got home, I got a text message from James saying:

Hey Natalie

I just wanted to tell you, you left your jacket here. When you want, come get it

James M

Did he send that to me just so he could talk to me? I have my jacket on! So I messages him back saying:

Hi James

Umm well I actually didn't cause I have my jacket on now. Did you just want to message me?

Natalie

That will make him blush! And I was right he then sent me a face blushing. I just said lol and went to my room.

I went through my photos looking for a photo, but while I was scrolling, I saw a photo if Carlos and James acting like gangsters. Hackers much!!!

_________Wednesday___________

James' POV

What's wrong with me! I was sweating because I was rushing so much. It was just two girls coming over for lunch. It's not that much of a big deal. Am I in love as well?!

Carlos was helping me as well. We were both freaking out. When we finished, we relaxed until the doorbell rang. We both ran to open the door. Luckily Kendall and Logan were gone, they wouldn't tease us the whole time.

'Hey' they both said. I don't know why but I had butterflies in my stomach. I ignored it. We sat down on the dinner table and had lunch, while talking about our week.

Apparently Camryn didn't get in to Australia's got talent. When I looked at Carlos, he was angry, so we excused ourselves and went to talk privately. 'Can we give them a record deal, she should of gotten in!?!' Carlos was begging me.

'No. Remember what happened which Kendall when he wanted to do that for his girlfriend?'

'He was now awing and giving me puppy eyes, but I couldn't do anything about us. Our manager will kill us!!!

Natalie's POV

What?! I was waiting for the boys and Camryn was on the phone outside, so I wasn't ears dropping, but I thought I just heard Carlos saying he wanted to give me and Camryn a record deal. Don't worry! I'll try out for the voice!

Anyway, we got over that subject, and again, Carlos asked Camryn to go with him to his room. So did James, but he asked me.

We started talking, and he turned the music on, like last time, but he started talking about different things. I got nervous.

'So... I was wondering... I want to know more about you. He sounded shy. He shouldn't be. He's famous! But I didn't say anything about that, I just answered him. He smiled at my answer and I smiled back

Camryn's POV

So we went in Carlos' room and he started asking me about myself. I answered him, and then he smiled.

We kept talking, but while we were sitting in his couch talking, I think I saw him move a little closer to me. And he somehow, found my hand on the couch and placed it on top of mine.

Does he have a crush on me? I think he does! When we finished talking, he looked like he couldn't hide something any longer so he hugged me.

I was in heaven in Carlos' arms. He was so warm and cozy. I had a major crush on him and I hugged back.

I started blushing when I saw at the back of my eye, Natalie and James awing at us. But I would I'd I were them.

James' POV

As we saw Carlos hugging Camryn, I found Natalie's hand and held it. She looked at me with a smile and she put her head on my shoulder. She was so warm and so I pulled her into a hug. It looked like she didn't care at all. After all, she is still a fan of me. not bragging or anything!

Do I like her more than just a crush? I think me and Carlos both do, but with two different girls!!! (Lol!)