Chapter 28

Hey guys

To end this book, since there's only three more chapters, I'm sorta getting rid of Camryn in this book. In real life she used to be my best friend but now I don't even talk to her anymore. So I feel weird writing about her when really I know nothing about her now. Sooooo sorry Camryn fans!

Ps: if you haven't realised from my other books, my name isn't Natalie. I just love that name. I also like the name Crystal...

Anyway..... On with the book!!!

_________________________________

Well, today's the day.

James take me out on this "dream date" of mine.

I still have no clue

Every time I ask him or even attempt to he buts in and changes the subject or keeps on saying "you'll see". It's so frustrating!! I hate waiting for surprises, and he knows that. But I have a feeling what it is.

I once told James that I would love to go on a date in a park at night with candles everywhere and a hammock and music playing and to just lay on the hammock and stare at the stars (-true fact about me!! ;P) but I don't know. It probably is. Or he might just take me to a restaurant. Either way I went dress shopping with Jayme to buy a dress for tonight. And a purse, and shoes, and jewellery. Pretty much a whole outfit. Hehe.

I got home from the shops and went upstairs. Jayme followed so she can help me get ready. It's 5 and James is picking me up a 7, since he's going to be at work all day. He said he took a tux with him to work so he's done. He's probably going to one of the boys houses or something. I got in my bathroom and Jayme pushed me on the chair she put in there.

"Woah! Last time I remembered, it's my date. Not yours. Calm down!"

"Sorry I'm just so excited for you" she said quickly looking away.

"Jay.... What are you hiding?"

"N-nothing" she hesitated!! "LIAR"

"Fine. James told me what's happening tonight so yea I'm excited as well" what?! She gets to know but I don't?! Not fair!

I just sat and crossed my arms. I saw Jayme in the mirror chuckle and get the hair straightener out. She curled my hair like hers, since hers is naturally curly, and did my makeup. I then went and put my dress and shoes on while Jayme packed my purse with the usual things.

I then put on my jewellery and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Jayme! Something happened! There's a girl In the mirror that looks exactly like you but with brown hair. But I think your prettier!" I called to her as she came out of the bathroom.

"Oh shut up Natalie. That's you. And your welcome. Now come on! James is going to be here in half an hour!" She said starting to walk down the stairs.

I followed behind her slowly so I don't fall in heels. I got downstairs and sat on the couch and watched tv with Jayme.

After about half an hour the door bell rang. Jayme got up to get the door and I stood up and fixed my dress. Jayme opened the door and James was there in a tux an a white rose in his jacket pocket. I walked to him and his eyes widened.

"I know I know. I've turned into a Jayme" I said rolling my eyes as Jayme playfully hit my shoulder from the back.

"No. Well.. Yea now that I think of it. But you look amazing tonight Nat. I can't wait for tonight " he said holding out his arm. I put my arm in his and waved by to jay as I got in James' car. I have no idea where we're going now.