Chapter 18

Hey guys

Enjoy

Rebecca;)

_______________________________

--------------5 yrs later----------------

Natalie's POV

The last 5 years were the best! For 3 years the guys were on a tour, but James and I were messaging, face timing, skypeing and calling each other the whole time.

Right now I'm sitting in James' room with him and we're listening to his new songs. He made me listen to them before it went out on cd.

Well, I do know heaps about music and I had no problem in listening to them. They were awesome!

As I was about to leave, James asked me something I really wanted to hear. 'Nat, tomorrow is our 5 year anniversary of being boyfriend and girlfriend, and I was wondering if you can come to my house tomorrow with a suitcase packed?' 'Why. What's happening?' I was very curious. 'Cant tell you now, it's a surprise!'

He's now smirking at me. I just smiled and left. As I was packing, I got a text from Camryn:

'Hey nat

I need to borrow a dress tonight. Carlos asked me out again and he said we are going to somewhere really fancy. And you know me, I haven't got dressy dresses. I'm not a girly girl. PWEASE?!'

Oooooo. I wonder where he's taking her? Anyway, I agreed and got out my really fancy green dress out. It was strapless at the top and was tight around the top. Then on the hip there's a black belt then it goes out. It's not really poofy, but it's not skinny at the bottom.

Camryn came over later that night, she also borrowed my black strapless heals and I put on her makeup. She looked amazing. I then dropped her off and the boys' hotel and they left.

While I was there, I peeked into James' room and I saw that he was packing a suitcase as well. Then I heard him whisper to Kendall 'do you think she will like it. Is it good enough?'

Kendall replied with a 'are you crazy' look. Then as Kendall walked out of his room, he winked at me and told me to go in.

I ran and jumped on James' back and made him jump. Although I was 21, I still acted like a 5 year old. He looked shocked at first that I was there, then he remembered Carlos & Camryn's date.

I kept on asking him what's happening tomorrow, but he would never answer. I just gave up. I gave him a peck on the lips and left.

What's he hiding? He would tell me if I'm staying the night. Are we going a holiday or something? Nah, he would of told me earlier. These questions kept on going through my head as I packed my suitcase.

Carlos' POV

This night I was taking Camryn to the most beautiful place ever. I just hope Camryn agreed. The car ride was silent, until we got there. I was nervous about it, at the same time, really proud. 'Close your eyes'.

She did as so, and I led to where we were eating. 'Open' I whispered in her ear. She opened and was shocked. We were on top of one of the highest buildings in the city.

There was a table for two with a candle, a white lounge, a butler, a plasma and a view of the city. She turned around to face me. She gave me the biggest hug and we went to sit down on the lounge while we waited for our food.

When it came, we went and sat on the table and ate. We talked all night, then te butler put on slow music. I asked her for this dance, and she said yes.

We danced all night, then left. Best date ever! With the best girl ever!!

(A/N) sorry its short. I had another version of this chap, but wattpad deleted it.