Chapter 29

Hey guys

I'm sooooooooooooo sorry about my updates!!!!! I feel soo bad about it!!! OMG I'm so mean!!!!

Well anyways

Here you go!!

I'll HOPEFULLY update the LAST chapter this week

__________________________________________________________________

I woke up this morning feeling something different on my finger. Ohhhhh yeah that's right. I'm engaged!! Yay I can finally say that! And the best thing is, I can say I'm engaged to James Maslow of my favourite band ever!!! Can life get any better?!?! Oh yeah, Big Time Rush are having a tour next month, SO we are having the wedding at the end of this week so we can have our honeymoon IN HAWAII for the rest of the month before they leave. AWESOME!

I turned around in my bed to see a smiling James staring at me. I kissed him on the forehead and snuggled into him. We stayed there for 5 minutes then we both got up and went downstairs where we met Jayme and made breakfast. Today's the first day we start the wedding planning. And thanks to our amazing friends, we will be able to have it all done before the end of this week. So we ate brekky, got changed and left to go meet at the boys' place.

When we got there Carlos opened for us and we see papers everywhere and Kendall and Logan on the floor reading, throwing and highlighting sheets. Me and James just looked at each other confused and then back at the boys.

"Ummmmm. What's going on?!" James asked as he walked closer to them.

"Uhhhhh we already started planning. Duh!" Kendall answered not even looking up. James grabbed Kendall and lifted him from the ground as Kendall started squirming in his arms. Kendall finally looked away from the papers on the floor and looked at James.

"Now who's getting married again? Because last time I remembered, you only have a girlfriend."

Just as James said that, Jayme and Kendall screamed "JAMES" as they both looked at him angrily.

"Woah woah woah woah. Woah. You guys are dating?! And you didn't even tell me?! I thought we tell each other everything Jay! What happened to that?! Why would you hide something like that from me?! I said turning to Jayme looking at her hurt.

"Nat, I knew you were gonna be all lovey dovey if I told you and I knew about James wanting to propose and I didn't want me and Kendall's relationship get in the way of that"

She answered staring back at me.

"I'm not lovey dovey! Also how would it get in the way of the proposal?! And anyway, how long have you guys been dating for?" I said crossing my arms looking from Kendall to Jayme seeing which one will answer.

"Well, a week after we found out Jayme was coming. I sorta already met her at a concert she went to last year and she was my WWG and I fell in love so I invited her to the meet and greet and we've been talking ever since then. When I found out she was coming here I wanted to ask her out, so I did." Kendall answered once he got out of James' grip. All I could say then was "oh".

Then silence grew in the room. I was rubbing my shoulder like I always do in an awkward situation, until Jayme realised and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Natalie. I should of told you. I don't know why I didn't I guess I just wanted it to be private and James only found out because Kendall accidentally blurted it out when James was asking about us too. "

"Oh ok. Well... Sorry for over exaggerating. Sorry Jay" I said as I hugged her back.

James then cleared his throat and we all turned to him.