Chapter 12

Hey guys

Just a short message

Hope ur enjoying!

Bec

_______________________________

Carlos' POV

When me and Camryn were talking, i realised her face was still a little pale, and she wasn't smiling as much. I asked her if she was ok, and she just nodded.

She didn't look it, so I opened my window and the door to my balcony. When I looked back at her, she was taking in the fresh air then said thankyou.

Since the door to my balcony was opened and Camryn needed fresh air, I held her hand and led her outside. She looked down at high we were and believe me, we were really high!

Then she looked at me and we began to talk again. When we did, I realised her face was becoming less paler.

Camryn's POV

When we sat down, I was still feeling really sick. I think Carlos realised because he asked me if I was ok.

I lied and said I was fine, but he didn't believe me and opened all the windows and the door to his balcony. Then he grabbed my arm softly and took me outside.

I felt so free until I saw how high we were. I just looked at Carlos, pretending that the height didn't matter to and that I was better out there.

When we started talking, I felt heaps better. My face was less pale and I didn't feel like fainting anymore. I didn't worry about the height as Carlos was holding my hand the whole time.

The wind started to come in and we got cold, so we went back inside. When we were in, we sat on his couch and started talking again about life.

Then while we were talking, we both started leaning in at the same time. Then our lips touched. It was the best kiss ever! When we backed away, we just stared at each other, then we kissed again.

I felt nervous about it, but then again, I didn't because it just felt so right. He was the sweetest person on earth and to me, he is my world. I don't know how this day would get any better.

Carlos' POV

As we were taking , we both started leaning in at the same time and our lips touched. The kiss was indescribable, all I could saw was it felt right.

With her now in my life, I'm complete. When we let go, we just stared at each other for a while. Then we kissed again. The one question that was one my mind was 'she felt the same way?' 

A asked her and she did. She felt the same way as i did