Chapter 27

Jayme's POV

We all finished eating and Natalie took me around the city. It was amazing! We went in a few shops and ended up with heaps of bags so we stopped at a restraint and got lunch.

"It's amazing here! Your so lucky to live here!" I said after I ordered my food. "Yea it's pretty amazing. And being here with James, it just makes it better. He makes me feel safe and secure." She said with dreamy eyes.

I just rolled my eyes. "So how's Camryn? Everything ok with her and Carlos?" I said curious. "Well, they just had a fight because of publicity but we had proof that it was a lie so now they're back together. You probably heard about it. You know the story about Carlos and Carly Rae Jepson?"

"Oh yea I heard that. I read an article and it said that Carlos is dating Carly because Camryn was moving."

"Scam"

"Thought so"

"She did go away for a month because of family but it was Carly that called and wanted to go out for dinner with Carlos. Apparently her manager said it would get her more publicity. I don't know how it can" she said rolling her eyes. I just laughed.

Then our food came and we ate and talked about life. It was good to have a best friend again. All mine left me except for Nat and Camryn.

We left when we finished and headed back to Natalie's house. During the car ride we sang loudly to the radio. Some people outside looked at us but we didn't care.

We got home and put our bags on the kitchen bench. I got a glass of water and followed Natalie upstairs to James' room. As she got to the door she stood there frozen. I looked in his room and saw then both sitting on his bed and his friend kissing him. I could tell that he wasn't kissing back. His eyes were wide open and his hand were on her chest trying to push her off. I think Natalie saw it the wrong way.

"So much for not CHEATING ON ME!!" She screamed and left downstairs. "Nat" I said watching her go down the stairs. I then looked back into James' room and saw what Nat should of seen.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! YOU SAID YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND I TOLD YOU I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK!!"

He screamed as he slapped her. I would scream at him to not do that but she just broke my best friends heart. "Oh c'mon James I knew you wanted that. Plus my boyfriend broke up with me and I want you. You can't say that you didn't like that kiss!" She said with a devilish smile. My turn to step in.

"Oh yeah? That's why he was pushing you off him and his eyes were wide opened! HE DOSENT WANT YOU! HIS GIRLFRIEND AND HIM MAKE THE HAPPIEST COUPLE, WITHOUT YOU!!!"

I screamed at her as I walked into the room and she stood up.

"Oh yeah? And who the hell are you? James' other girlfriend?"

"Hell no! I'm his girlfriends best friend. Someone you will never be to anyone. Now you heard James. Get the hell out of his house!!" I said as I grabbed her hair and pulled her down the stairs and to Natalie. She looked up with red eyes then looked angrily at James' friend. "APOLOGISE!" I screamed as I pulled her hair harder.

"I'm sorry!" She said grabbing her hair. "Now let go!" She said as I pulled her hair out the front door and pushed her out. "And never come back, AGAIN!" I said as she ran to her car.

I looked back inside and saw James trying to tell the truth but Natalie not listening. "Nat, listen to him! He's telling the truth I saw it with my own eyes!"

"How can I know that your just taking his side?" She said as tears formed in her eyes "because I'm your best friend. I will always take your side no matter what! Plus when his hands were on her chest, he was trying to push her off! Why do you think his eyes were opened?"

"I-I'm sorry James" she said hugging him. "No I should be sorry. I'm the one that was in there not you. I told you I would never cheat. To make it up to you, you wanna go on a date. Tomorrow at 7. It will help you forget about this whole thing" James said as they pulled away.

"I think this a couples moment. I'll be upstairs if you need me. " I said as I walked upstairs. They both just laughed as they watch me.

Natalie's POV

"I would love to go tomorrow. Where are we going?" I asked as we hugged again. "It's a surprise. I know you'll love it!"

"Oh really? And how are you so sure?"

"I just know!"

"Ok then"

I had no clue if what he was planning so I just went along with it.