Chapter 20

Hey guys

Pls tell me if ur liking the story or not. It's my first story and I want to know if I'm doing good.

I need to know!

Thx

Rebecca

_______________________________

Camryn's POV

Yesterday was a huge day for Natalie. She moved into a new house with James. She is the happiest she will ever be. I've actually never seen her this happy, it's a little creepy.

Anyway, after packing yesterday, me and nat asked James what Carlos likes. Apparently, he loves hates that have 'obey', and Instagram. Wow, great help James!

So me and nat left that day to get Carlos his anniversary present. I'm the worst at getting presents, so nat always comes with me.

We found a shop that was full with flat hats, and we found heaps of 'obey' hats. I it him a $50 voucher from there, and a few other boy things.

---------------next day-----------------

Carlos' POV

I really hope Camryn likes what I... Well I didn't get her much. I got her a necklace that says 'mine' that was real white gold, and Kendall and Logan approved of her being aloud to move in to our apartment.

Since James moved out to live with Natalie, his room is now decorated as a girls room. We all painted it different greens, since it is her favourite colour. I just hope she'll like it!

As se got to my house, I was smiling so big, I think she got a little creeped out. But she just ran to me and gave me a hug. I picked her up and put her on the couch.

Few seconds later, James and Natalie walked in. Camryn then gave me her present to me. I'm glad she knew what I loved. She is just amazing!

When I put my things that she gave me away, I came back to her with a box containing the necklace in my hand. She was at first shocked, then she opened it and saw the necklace.

She looked like she was a little calmer, and I knew why.

She gave it to me and held up her hair. When I put it on, I put my hands over her eyes. I whispered in her ear that I think made her shiver a little, 'that's not all'

I led her to James' old room, now her new room, and let go of her eyes. She was shocked. She could tell it was hers because of some girly things. She then looked at me with a face that wasn't as happy as before, but was still happy.

'Are you sure it's alright with Kendall and Logan. What if they don't agree, and what if they will soon want me to move out?'

I knew she was going I ask me, so I pulled out a certificate I made out of my pocket that had all of our signatures. 'It firmly says that there will be no complaints when you move in, or there will be consequences.'

I read out proud like the president or something, as I pulled Camryn into a hug. She was the happiest I've ever seen her. This made me the happiest man alive. I have a girlfriend that didn't want the world, just love.

For the rest of the day, we did like Natalie and James did yesterday. Unpacked Camryn's things. She was happy the whole time. She never stopped smiling.

I even saw her trying not to smile and get Natalie to make her not smile. But it never worked. They just ended up laughing together.

That night, I took Camryn out on a date. This time, I took her to the beach. The water was warm, and so was the sand. I brought with me some snacks to last the night.

We had dinner, then went into the water for a while. She looked like she was having the time of we life, and I liked that.

As she was splashing me, I went under and went to her and picked her up. She screamed a little as I dropped her into the water. It was warm, but when you first get in, it's cold. It was amazing