Chapter 22

Hey guys

Soz it took long I was worrying bout my other book.

Actually checked and saw a lot of people are reading this book.

THANKYOU!!!

Comment plz

Vote plz

Thx

Bec

PS: Carly Rae jepson just popped into my head. I swear I have nothing against her. She's awesome!

_______________________________

Carly's POV

Wow. I have to try and date Carlos and he already has a girlfriend. You ask why? Two words. Drama and publicity. I didn't want to do it, but my manager forced me to. Apparently, but I disagree, it will get me more fans. I think it's crap, but, I have to.

So here goes nothing

Carlos' POV

As Carly got off the phone, she came walking in and we sat down at a table and ordered coffee. I still don't know what she wants.

"So, how's your music been?" She asked. I felt her hand touch my hand that's on the table. I wanted to pull it back but I didn't want to be rude to her.

She did nothing wrong, but still. Doesn't she know I already have a girlfriend? Maybe she doesn't.

We were talking for a while, about work, until her phone rang. She picked it up and started talking to who I think was her manager. She would sometimes look at me and smile then look into space. Was she talking about me?

"I'm sorry Carlos I have to go, but we should do this again. How about Friday night?"

"Yeah sure"

CARLOS WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?! She isn't your girlfriend and she never will be! Why didn't you say no?

"Great. Meet me at the mill at 6. See you then!"

Then she walked out the door. I literally then just slapped my face so many times that I didn't see Natalie come sit opposite. She pulled my arms to stop me from slapping myself and gave me a worried look.

"What's wrong? Why are you slapping yourself and were u just with Carly Rae jepson?" She asked. I nodded and put my head in my hands. She was still waiting for me to answer the other two questions.

"Well Carly called me and asked to have a coffee with her, so I agreed. Then when she said she has to go, she asked to see me at 6 at the mill on Friday. I agreed, but I know I shouldn't have.

She has never called me and I don't know why she did. I know she wants something, but I don't want it to come between me and Camryn. I will always be with Camryn, and she can't change that. But I just have a feeling she wants to get between us. "

She took a deep breath and tried to comfort me. "Don't worry. If anything does happen, I now know the truth so I will tell Camryn that. She can't be na at you and not believe me. But if it goes to far on Friday, you have to stop, no matter what. It's probably a publicity scam. Don't worry. "

I looked up and gave her a hug. "Thanks. That really did help and it probably is. " she was right. It probably is and I know have a witness of it all.

Like why would I slap myself after saying yes. Obviously I didn't want to be apart if this. "I promise if it does go to far, ill leave. Ill make sure it doesn't go to far. " I promised her.

After talking for a while, she said she walked we so I drove her to her house and went back home for a huge rest. I'm not getting into this.