What Dogs Do When They're Bored (Peterick)

"Peeeeeete," Patrick whined, flailing his arms around off the edge of the bed.

"What, Trick?" Pete said, adjusting his glasses and glancing over to Patrick on the next bed.

"I'm boooored," Patrick whined, thumping his tail on the sheets. "I wanna do something." He blinked slowly, breathing in Pete's scent as he brushed past. He loved Pete's scent, it was always this natural sweet and savory smell, and he just loved it.

"Well, what do you wanna do?" Pete asked, scanning through the fridge. Patrick watched as Pete bent down and grabbed a Gatorade, standing back up and twisting the cap off.

"I dunno," Patrick said half-mindedly.  "You should take that off, though," Patrick said. Pete raised an eyebrow.

"Take, what off....?" He asked slowly. Patrick smiled his cute little puppy smile.

"The wrapper of the bottle," Patrick said, pointing to his Gatorade bottle. Pete sighed in relief, his mind taking that in a completely different direction. He ripped off the wrapper and handed it to Patrick, it static-clinging to his hands.

"What'd you think I was gonna say?" Patrick asked slyly, throwing a side smirk to him. Pete blushed, watching Patrick twirl the wrapper around on his hands.

"N-nothing," Pete said, shaking his head and laying on the bed again, sipping at his Gatorade.

"Do you like it hard or soft?" Pete heard. He looked over at Patrick.

"Excuse me?" Pete asked. Patrick looked confused.

"Pillows, do you like them hard or soft?" Patrick asked. Pete wasn't hearing things correctly now. He shook his head, running his fingers through his bleached hair.

"Uh, harder, I guess." Pete answered absently. Patrick then threw a pillow at him unexpectedly.

"Trade? Yours are softer. I like the soft ones." Patrick said. Pete tossed him his pillow and positioned the other one under him. Patrick just hugged the pillow, flicking his tail happily.

"Pete, I wanna do something." Patrick said blankly. Pete smiled and glanced at him. He had the pillow thrown back in place and his arms and legs spread in a star position, his tail still flicking around between them.

"You wanna go for a walk?" Pete asked. Patrick brightened up at that.

"Are you messing with me?" Patrick asked as he flipped himself onto his stomach and fixed his glasses and fedora. Pete shook his head an Patrick beamed.

"Then let's go!" Patrick got up and bolted out of the room. Pete laughed, following close behind.

(A/N: yeah yeah this ones short. Deal. I'm doing an actual story on here called Youngblood Chronicles if you're just tired of these little one-shots. 😊 bye bye)