Cupcake[A Horny One At That] (Peterick)

Patrick's libido was a little too high, to say the least. The boys had a show in an hour, and Joe and Andy had gone out for food. Now Pete, being his nosy self who knows Patrick better than he knew himself, decided to look more into Patrick's little problem.

Fall Out Boy was the last on the setlist for tonight, after Panic! At The Disco had finished. Pete and Patrick were watching backstage, Patrick unable to keep his eyes off Brendon- because everyone knew Brendon was hot.

Patrick's jeans were already slightly tight, without the help of Pete, who came up behind him and snakes his arms down Patrick's body. They slid down his stomach and to his waistband, and paused there. Patrick's heart sped up, whimpering just at the thought of Pete's hands on him right then.

Then all of the sudden Pete smirked, plunging his hand down into the front of Patrick's black skinny jeans and gripping him with one swift move. Patrick gasped out, clamping a hand over his mouth and biting his lip to keep from moaning. His face turned bright red as Pete stroked him slowly, just enough to get him hard.

Pete chuckled, pulling his hand away and stepping away from Patrick. Patrick stood there, a now obvious bulge in his jeans and a need for release. He crossed his legs, sitting down and whimpering at the friction. He glanced over at Pete, who had contently gone back to watching the boys of Panic! perform.

Patrick had only lasted 5 minutes before he decided he couldn't take it anymore- he needed to deal with this now.

"Pete....? I- I have...." Patrick stuttered out, getting the bleached blonde's attention. "I- uhm.... H-have to use the bathroom...." He lied quietly, squirming in his seat. Pete smirked at just the sight of him. His face flushed red, the squirming of his hips, the desperate and embarrassed look in his soft blue eyes.

"Okay, so go." Pete responded casually. Patrick got up immediately and walked off to the bathroom, closing the door behind him and sliding down against the wall. He had his legs spread, but forced his body not to touch himself. His fingers twitched, and he wanted to oh, so badly, but somehow managed to keep his hands off.

Little did he know that Pete was just outside, leaning on the door and listening to Patrick with his arms crossed over his chest. He heard a whimper from Patrick, and the sound of light panting.

It was taking everything in Patrick to not jack one of right now. He knew better, and he had to sing soon. Having to hold back his moans to stay quiet couldn't be good for his vocals. He took off his fedora, setting it aside gently. He whimpered at the thought of just losing it, doing it anyway. His hips jolted forward a few times against his will, and he just moaned softly at the added friction.

It was then that Pete decided to come in, eyeing Patrick with a smirk. "Just needed the bathroom, huh? I didn't even hear you go." Pete said with a chuckle. "Look at you.... So flustered and needy. You'd give anything just to jerk one off right now, wouldn't you?" Pete said, rubbing his thumb over the large bulge in Patrick's jeans.

Patrick's breath caught in his chest, then choking up as he tried not to moan. He clenched his eyes shut, hands clawing at the tile floor. Pete chuckled again.

"You're really desperate, aren't you...?" He asked slowly, raising an eyebrow and palming him gently. Patrick couldn't hold it back this time, and a long moan escaped his lips. His hips jerked forward into Pete's hand as he panted slightly harder, dropping his head back and closing his eyes. Pete liked this- a lot. "Want me to suck you off?" He asked. Patrick nodded rapidly, eyes rolling back into his head. Pete smirked.

"I dunno if I should...." Pete said, teasing him through his jeans. Patrick whined, pushing Pete down and straddling him, grinding down into his leg hard. Pete gasped in surprise, looking down at his leg- which his best friend was now using to get off.

"Patrick, you're- fuck, you're so hard...." Pete muttered as Patrick ground harder into him. He moaned, gripping the sides of Pete's shirt tightly. Pete's jeans weren't too tight, but he did have to use the bathroom a little. He could stand this, though. "H-harder, Patrick, I know you want it...." Pete growled, causing Patrick to thrust his hips onto Pete's leg harder. He moaned long and loud, whimpering and tensing up as Pete felt him twitch.

Patrick felt himself already about to break, and he threw his head back as his jeans grew damp. Pete gasped as Patrick slowed, seeing the fairly large wet spot on Patrick's jeans. Pete smirked up at him, pushing him off gently. Patrick whined in protest, not understanding why.

"Relax. I gotta piss," Pete stated, before unzipping his jeans. He closes his eyes, being startled by something whipping him around and wrapping around his dick. He gasped out, unable to hold back what he was about to let go. Patrick whined in surprise as Pete let himself pour into Patrick's mouth, clinging to the urinal now behind him.

"Ahh.... P-Patrick....!" Pete whimpered, sighing once he'd finished. Patrick to his surprise swallowed almost all of it- some leaking out the side of his mouth and onto the floor. Kind of gross when he thought about it, but he was too turned on to worry about it. "Fuck," he muttered, dropping his head back and biting his lip as Patrick began to suck him off.

Just then Andy walked in, only seeing Pete's feet from his angle. "Pete? Hey, hurry up, the guys want to get us set up." Pete froze as he spoke. Patrick just kept sucking, getting faster as the seconds passed. Pete tried his hardest not to moan and to keep his voice steady as he responded.

"I- okay, I'll be out in a minute or t-two!" He called back, biting back down on his lip. Andy looked at his feet again through the stall, tilting his head slightly.

"Are those new shoes?" He asked. Pete almost lost his mind as Patrick began swirling his tongue around his tip.

"Hnn! Y-yeah, Lebron 11's...." He choked out, digging a hand into Patrick's hair and pulling. Patrick stayed silent, only teased his tip more.

"Nice, loving the blue finish." Andy commented, walking over to one of the stalls and closing the door behind him. Pete could barely breathe, this was so agonizing. He had just hit his limit too, and would've released like he wanted to so bad now if Andy wasn't there. He practically slammed his head back against the wall, legs shaking slightly as he tried to keep it together.

Patrick was relentless, though, and only sucked harder. Thankfully, Andy had just flushed and was washing his hands. Pete tensed, still holding back his moans he desperately wanted to let out. Andy left, calling out a last, "Hurry up!" Before walking out.

The second the door shut again a long and loud moan burst out of Pete and he held Patrick's head still as he thrusted himself deeper in his mouth. Patrick whined slightly, choking on him a little. With one last moan Pete released, loosening his grip on Patrick's hair and slowing his thrusts. Patrick held himself down, taking him cautiously. He had to sing in 30 minutes.

Shit.

Patrick sucked him slowly to ease him through his high, but Patrick's tongue alone was enough to make Pete hard again. Patrick pulled off, shaking his head.

"I'm not doing it again," Patrick said softly, licking his lips. He stood up, pulling Pete's jeans back up. "Come on," he said, fixing his hair quickly and putting his fedora back on.

~~~~~~

Onstage was hell. Pete still had a massive boner, and kept needing to fix himself when he almost lost it. He swung his bass behind his back, going up next to Patrick for a bit. Patrick was singing I Don't Care, and was at the part where he growled. Pete always lost it there.

"Said, I don't care just what you think, as long as it's about me!" Patrick growled, moving his hips ever so perfectly. Pete reached down to grab himself, singing along with the crowd as they echoed Patrick. He stayed up on the platform while Patrick disappeared somewhere behind him. He sounded right behind him, and pete was okay with that.

But that was until he felt a hand come from between his legs, snake it's way up, and squeeze- hard. Pete yelped, ducking over as he released in his jeans with a quiet moan. He heard Patrick giggle into the mic and the crowd go insane, and instantly knew it was him.

Pete looked over at Patrick, who had a goofy smile on his face.

'This is just the beginning, Stump.'