Relapsing (Peterick?)

[kinda regret writing this, then again I don't give a fuck so I don't regret it. Enjoy!]

Pete ran like Hell.

Faster than he had ever run before. He could barely breathe, but he forced his body to keep going. What was he running from?

Patrick.

He hadn't seen Patrick like this since the Youngblood Chronicles, and even then it wasn't this bad. Patrick had no blood, but still had the hook somehow, and those horrifying golden eyes filled with something Pete couldn't catch. He remembered them full of rage last time- he couldn't figure out just what it was this time.

Then again, he didn't exactly have time to stick around in order to figure it out.

He ran faster- why Patrick was only after Pete was a mystery to everyone, but he kept running. Pete ran through a school now after having smashed through the window. He sprinted upstairs, locking himself in one of the bathrooms.

He listened as Patrick's footsteps slowed, then stopped. Pete held his breath, waiting for something to happen. He jumped as he heard the door slam into that wall, followed by Patrick's footsteps getting louder. Pete had his feet up, watching Patrick's shoes as they glittered with every step. They stopped at the stall next to Pete's for a moment, then slammed on the door in an attempt to open it.

Pete gasped as Patrick broke the lock with his hook, growling as he pinned Pete to the wall. Pete stared at him, panting hard. He focused on that look in Patrick's eyes, freezing once he figured it out.

Pete snapped back into reality, looking at his situation. Patrick had him pinned to the wall in a high school bathroom, his hand by his head, the hook on his hip while he chewed his lip. Pete blushed, pursing his lips as he felt a tug on his jeans.

It was then that Joe and Andy burst in, freezing as they saw Pete. Patrick growled again, moving closer, pressing his leg against Pete's. Pete squirmed slightly, his gasp turning to a moan as Patrick's leg slipped and hit between his legs.

Patrick looked down, pulling his leg off and kicking Pete's legs apart as much as he could without him being too low. He then pierced his hook through Pete's jeans, jerking his wrist down in one swift move to rip the jeans off Pete's body. Andy and Joe stood there powerless, wanting to do something but too afraid of a repeat on last time. Pete's eyes widened, his breathing becoming shallow. He whimpered as Patrick did the same to his boxers, the cold metal of his hook pressing into his thigh.

Pete took a shaky breath as Patrick sucked on his neck, biting down a little to hard. Patrick's hand and hook switched places, his hand working his own jeans off whilst the hook kept Pete to the wall.

Pete watched as Patrick's jeans fell to the floor, followed by his boxers. Pete looked down, eyes widening at the fact that Patrick was hard, and his size. He forced himself to look away, focusing on Patrick's eyes again.

Patrick pulled one of Pete's legs up, rubbing against Pete gently. Pete choked back his moans, trying not to let one slip. It was when Patrick shoved in- without warning, might he add- that Pete moaned like there was no one else on the planet.

Patrick didn't slow, didn't stop, didn't even seem to care as he pounded into Pete. Pete felt tears brimming in his eyes, because yes, it hurt, but it hurt so good.

He moaned again, relaxing and just letting it happen. He couldn't stop Patrick, he knew that, but they were both married and had kids. This wasn't in Patrick's power, either. Something made him this way but nobody knew what. Andy had his eyes covered, while Joe just watched helplessly.

"Ahn....!" Pete looked at Patrick when he heard a small whimper and a moan. He moaned himself as he felt Patrick slow with his release, and looked down to see Patrick's eyes return back to the baby blues he loved.

Patrick just closed his eyes and leaned on Pete's chest, half asleep from exhaustion. Pete squirmed, reaching down to jack himself off the rest of the way.

Patrick stood shakily after a moment, eyes widening in shock. He pulled himself out of Pete, then pulled his jeans and boxers back on before tearing up and leaning on the wall.

"Hey, Trick....?" Pete said softly, pulling his boxers up and taking his torn jeans off the ground. Patrick looked up at him, fear and regret in his eyes. Pete grabbed his hand with the hook, pulling it off to see Patrick's hand. He smiled at him, mumbling, "it's okay," before pulling him into a hug.

Patrick just cried into Pete's shoulder, not sure what happened, where he was, or why he was just deep into his best friend. He whimpered, clinging to Pete as if he was the only thing keeping him alive right now.

"Wanna go home? We don't have to tell anyone about this...." Pete said, looking at Joe and Andy, who nodded in agreement.

"We won't say a word," Joe said with a small sympathetic smile. Patrick looked up at them, nodding and cuddling into Pete more.

"As for this," Pete said, gesturing to himself and his torn jeans, "I'll just say
I ran into a metal bar or something and they tore. It'll be okay." He smiled at Patrick, leading him out of the high school and back home to his wife.

{AHA, this just goes, people, I am a terrible person! (/._.)/ }