All Those Dirty Thoughts Of Me, They Were Never Yours To Keep. (Peterick)

(If you don't wanna read basically pete finds pat jerking off and yeah)

Pete got on the bus last after the show, and by the time he did everyone else was asleep.

Except Patrick.

But Pete didn't know that. He slipped silently into his bunk, which was right under Patrick's. He rolled to the side, closing his eyes and about to drift off to sleep. Then he heard a faint whimper. He hadn't noticed any of the noises before. He silently listened, trying to decipher what it was as where it was coming from.

Patrick.

He heard a soft panting, constant whimpers and the occasional moan. Pete's eyes widened as he realized he was listening to his best friend jerking off. He closes his eyes and tried to block it out, but now it was all he could hear. The sounds, dear God. He felt his already too-tight skinny jeans tighten a little more.

"Mmn.... P-Pete...." Pete nearly jizzed himself right there. He pursed his lips, staring at the wall. He hadn't expected that at all. Patrick was jerking off to him? This was new.

Pete listened as Patrick's panting became harder and more shaky, his whimpers getting louder. He heard a soft 'please' and a groan followed by a whimper that told Pete his friend was close. He didn't notice when one of his hands slipped down to palm himself, grunting softly at the added pressure and friction. (ShhhhHHHHSHSHSHSH)

Pete couldn't take anymore of this. He sighed, getting up. This time Patrick noticed. He froze, trying to silence his panting. Pete tore the curtain back, to see a shocked and flustered Patrick with his hand down his jeans and his face bright red. Patrick stared at Pete, obviously scared to move. How do you respond when you get caught like this....?

"It's okay." Pete said softly, pulling Patrick's hand away from himself. Patrick was still panting hard, not saying a word as Pete began to palm the young singer through his jeans. Patrick moaned softly, dropping his head back and closing his eyes as he gripped the sheets. Pete bit his lip, using his other hand to stroke himself gently.

"P-Pete, I'm-....!" Patrick muttered, then gasping out and making a mess out of his black skinny jeans. Pete took his one hand away from himself to pet Patrick's head, while the other palmed him slowly through his high.

Once Patrick could think straight again, he blushed madly and hid his face. "M'so sorry, Pete...." He whimpered. Pete shook his head.

"Don't worry about it. I was just helping you out." Pete responded with a smile as Patrick drifted off to sleep. Pete sighed, going back down into his own bunk to now take care of his own problem.

"P-Patrick...!"