Late Nights (Short PatrickxReader Imagine)

You woke up to the sound of rustling in another room, and the cold of Patrick not laying next to you. You got up, rubbing your eyes as you walked out to find your boyfriend.

To your surprise, he was rummaging through the fridge, looking like he was about to pass out.

"Patrick....? Baby, wh.... What're you doing?" You asked gently, still half asleep. He looked over at you, faultering on his feet a little.

"Hi, mon Cheri...." Patrick muttered, still looking half asleep himself. You walked over, looking at what he was trying to do.

"Whatcha doing this early....? S'four a.m...." You said, cuddling into him. He leaned on the counter so he didn't fall over, looking sleepily back at the fridge.

"C-couldn't sleep...." He said, petting your hair. You look up into his tired blue eyes, tilting your head slightly.

"Want me to get you some warm milk....? That what you wanted...?" You ask. Patrick just nods tiredly, blinking slowly. "Go lay back down, I'll.... I'll get it for you.... Want a cup or....?" You asked. He just nodded, using the wall to guide him back to yours and his room.

You pour some milk into a cup for him, then heating it up in the microwave for a minute. After that you walked back with it, now a little more awake but still exhausted. Patrick looks up at you, his eyes showing nothing but sleepiness.

Patrick took the cup from you, humming his thanks as he drank it slowly. He started to fall asleep about halfway through the cup, so you take it from him and lay him down, making sure the blanket is covering him properly. Within seconds Patrick is passed out beside you. You decide not to waste the milk, drinking it for yourself, then setting it on the nightstand and laying next to Patrick.

You feel him curl towards you, nuzzling into your neck. You smile sleepily, cuddling him close and falling asleep with him next to you.