M&G (Patrick Imagine)

{I'm basing this literally off of a dream I had earlier when I took a nap so :/ }

You've just finished a great Fall Out Boy concert, and are now super excited-for you have a meet and greet pass. As you get closer, you get more and more nervous. You have a plan for the picture, all the poses picked out, but you don't know what to say to the boys.

Finally, it's your turn. The boys are all happy and talkative, Patrick and Pete giving you hugs first thing. "Uhm- hi," you manage.

Patrick flashes you a smile, and Pete says, "hey. You got an idea for the pic already?" You nod. "Awesome. Go ahead."

"Andy, pick up Patrick like- kinda like a baby, you could say." Andy walks up an picks Patrick up no problem, but no warning. Patrick squeals and his fedora falls off. You giggle with Pete and pick it up, putting it back on his head.

"Thank you," Patrick says, adjusting the fedora. You nod, getting back to positions.

"Joe, you stand in the middle, and just do whatever you want. Up to you. Pete?" You look at him. He tilts his head. "Spread your legs a little more," you tell him. He blushes, but does so, now standing lower than normal. "Sorry if this is awkward," you say, before ducking down between his legs. Pete watches you cautiously, then squealing as you stand up, him on your back.

"It's okay, hold my hands." You tell him. He grabs your hands, giggling as he sat on your back. The camera man snaps the photo once you're all smiling, then gives you a thumbs up. You drop Pete back down gently, then look over at Patrick.

"So, how're things going with Pete?" You ask jokingly. The rest of the band chuckles a little, while Patrick rolls his eyes with a sudden pissed look on his face. What he did next wasn't expected.

"Shut up!" He yelled at you. You flinch backward in surprise from his sudden outburst of anger, tears forming in your eyes. Patrick's face immediately turns to one of regret.

"Trick...." Pete mutters, putting his arms around you and hugging you right as you cried into his shirt. You hear Joe and Patrick whispering in the background, unable to decipher what they're saying.

"You gotta go, sweetie...." Pete says softly, petting your hair. You pull away and nod, wiping your eyes and looking up at him. "I'm sorry about that.... He's not usually like this...." He whispers to you before letting you go.

Patrick watches you leave, tears building up in his eyes. You can just barely hear him break down and start crying, but you don't notice it due to your own sadness.

~later that night~

It's about 9 at night, you're sitting in bed on your phone. You're still upset about the thing with Patrick earlier, scrolling through twitter when you get a notification on it. It's a tweet from Patrick.

"To whomever I upset so badly earlier, I'm genuinely sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that, and I'm so sorry."

You read it over a few times, because he means you. You know it, too. You decide to tweet him back.

"@ PatrickStump it's okay.... 💙 I'm sure you didn't mean it...."

You send it out, and almost immediately get an answer from him- or 6. He sends you a few tweets, apologizing over and over and saying how bad he felt about it. You smile, deciding to forgive him. You yawn, tweeting out one last thing to him before bed:

"I forgive you, @ PatrickStump. I know you wouldn't do it on purpose, it's okay. 💙💙"