Here We Go Again. (Peterick) {Happy Birthday, Pete!}

{requested by predacongem367 here you go! 💙❤️💜 this is also for Pete's birthday!}

The boys were at a party with Panic! At The Disco and Twenty One Pilots for Pete's 37th birthday, everyone currently sitting in a circle around a bottle, playing what they called Drink Or Dare- except Patrick. Every time the bottle landed on a person, they either had to do a dare picked from a hat, or take a shot.

Patrick wasn't taking part, because he preferred not to drink, and because he had to drive his band home since he was the only one who didn't want to drink.

"Joe? Where'd you put the cider....?" Patrick asked. Joe smirked, getting up and walking back to the kitchen. He came back out with a bottle of cider and handed it to Patrick. He also had a bottle of vodka in his hand, setting it down.

Patrick sipped at it, noting that it tasted a little off. He dismissed it and watched as the guys played. The bottle landed on Pete first, who took a dare telling him to kiss another person in his band. They wrote the band members names on paper, and spun the bottle again and waiting for who's name it landed on.

Fucking hell.

Pete laughed as it landed on Patrick, getting up and flirting with Patrick a little, which consisted of him nibbling at Patrick's neck and giggling. Patrick just giggles with him, feeling a little tipsy as he sipped his cider again. As soon as he set the bottle down, Pete slammed their lips together, and Patrick's ears blew up with cheers and claps and laughs.

Normally, he would've shoved Pete away for being drunk and kissing him. But Patrick felt a little off, so he giggled as Pete pulled away. Patrick even pulled him back in, starting to make out with Pete a little. He heard more screams and laughs before he pulled away and giggled, drinking more cider. Pete stared, a blush on his face and a drunk but shocked smile.

Pete was actually more sober than Patrick was- and apparently Patrick was drunk. He shot a glare at Joe, who laughed and fell over. Patrick chugged the rest of his cider, then set the bottle down and joined them in the circle.

"YEAH, PATRICK!" Brendon yelled, high five-ing Patrick, who giggled and leaned on Pete. They spun the bottle again, it landing on Brendon. Brendon decided to take a shot, not wanting to risk picking a specific dare. Brendon took a shot, then spun the bottle again. It landed on Patrick this time, who giggled and took a dare out of the hat, telling him to spend 7 minutes in a room with the next person the bottle landed on. And- wouldn't you guess it- it landed on the birthday boy next.

Pete smirked at Patrick, who looked up at him innocently. Pete pulled him into the nearest bedroom, shutting the door and laying on the bed with his legs dangling off the edge. He didn't intend on anything happening- this was his best friend. But Patrick had other things in mind. Like, for example, the very obvious bulge in Pete's jeans.

Patrick dropped to his knees, spreading Pete's legs apart. Pete glanced down to see Patrick, hatless and between his legs. His eyes widened, and his jeans grew more and more uncomfortable as the seconds passed. He squirmed, stopping and gasping as Patrick unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans.

Pete bit his lip, keeping his eyes on Patrick as he slowly pulled his jeans and boxers down. Patrick then gently gripped the base of Pete's dick, making Pete gasp again. Patrick licked his lips, then gently placed them around the head. He sucked gently too, making Pete moan and grip the sheets.

He looked back down at Patrick- he was a fucking beautiful sight- lips wrapped around his dick, eyes closed, hair a mess, his cheeks flushed red, his hands on Pete's thighs- Pete could've gotten off just by looking at him.

Patrick took Pete in as much as he could, little by little, until you could see nothing but Patrick's head on Pete's body. Pete was surprised he didn't choke. He choked out a loud moan, lacing his fingers in Patrick's already ruffled hair.

Patrick pulled up almost all the way, then went back down all the way. He picked up speed every time he went back down, Pete's moans increasing in volume as Patrick increased in speed. It wasn't long before Pete felt that familiar tightening in his stomach.

He gripped Patrick's hair tight, causing the younger boy to moan around him, and the vibrations almost sending Pete over the edge. He tensed, thrusting his hips up into Patrick's mouth. Patrick seemed surprisingly okay with this, moaning again and reaching down to palm himself as Pete fucked his mouth.

Pete threw his head back, moaning out Patrick's name as he hit his peak. His thrusts slowed and his grip on Patrick loosened as he panted and lay in his afterglow. Patrick kept his mouth on Pete as he palmed himself more, then shoving both hands in his jeans and jacking himself off. He pulled off of Pete with another moan, biting his lip and messing in his jeans.

Brendon then decided to poke his head in the door. "That was 8 minutes, it said 7." He said sassily with a smirk. He yelped and shut the door again suddenly mumbling something about Pete needing to cover his dick. Pete reached down, tucking himself back into his jeans before sitting up. He stood, helping Patrick to do the same before walking back out as the younger strawberry blonde leaned on him for support.

"Birthday blowjob, eh, Pete?" Joe said with a laugh. Pete rolled his eyes, laughing as Patrick giggled and lay on the floor where he was in the circle. Pete spun the bottle again as he sat down, hoping it landed on anyone but him or Patrick....