Chapter 9

We arrived to class, and we were instantly the talk of the class. We were like celebrities.

Random girl #1: The dynamic duo is here. Kazuo and Misaki are just so dreamy.

Random girl #2: We're very lucky to be in the same class with these two hotties.

Random girl #1: Yea...my other friend from the other class was very jealous. They can only admire from a far.

Random girl #4: I took a picture of them together. I have a new background on my phone!

Random girls: Send that to me!

Random girl #4: No way! Take your own picture!

Random girl #3: Unlike us, we see them every day in close proximity!

Random girl #2: We have higher chances compare with them compare to the girls from a different class.

Random girl #4: We need to make our move.

Random girl #2: But, I'm too shy.

Random girl #4: You have to be strong!

Random girl #1: They're really good friends, huh?

Random girl #4: You should ask if they have girlfriends.

Random girl #1: Are you crazy?!

Random girl #5: Kazuo is totally my type.

Random girl #6: Misaki is totally my type.

Random girl #2: I WANT THEM BOTH.

Random girls: You can't be greedy like that.

Random girl #1: I will ask them out, watch me!

Random girls: NO, I WILL DO IT FIRST BEFORE YOU DO!

The group of girls that I hated was whispering about us. Kazuo couldn't care less. Could he even hear them? Maybe because I was a girl before that I could make out the things they were whispering. As a girl, I developed a really good sense of hearing to eavesdrop and listen to gossips.

I sat down behind Kazuo and Yukino.

Yukino looked behind me and blushed. What the heck was that for?

_______________________________________________

Morning classes finally finished.

Kazuo: Did you bring lunch?

Misaki: No...

The annoying girls approached our desks.

Random girl #1: Misaki, I prepared food for you. I put my heart and soul into this. Please accept it.

Random girl #5: Kazuo, I made lunch for you too.

The girls handed their prepared lunches to both of us.

Misaki and Kazuo: Thanks...girls.

Random girls: Join us for lunch, please!

Kazuo: Not today, girls. We have to go somewhere.

Random girls: Awe...okay...next time...you promised!

Kazuo grabbed my arm, and we left the classroom.

Misaki: That's good. They weren't that persistent. Girls can be scary sometimes, you know?

Kazuo: Yea...

Misaki: At least they gave us free food!

Kazuo: I didn't bring lunch too.

Misaki: That's good then that we escaped. I need to pee. Um...Kazuo...can you come with me? I don't know how to pee...

Kazuo: Are you serious? Just sit down!

Misaki: I don't want to sit down and pee. I need to learn the ways of being a guy. Teach me Kazuo!

Kazuo: Geez, fine. Let's go.

___________________________________________________

We headed to the boy's restroom.

Misaki: Okay, how do you do this?

Kazuo: Thank god, no one is here. You know that you are putting me in a really awkward situation, right? You owe me big time, Misa.

Misaki: I know that...but I need to pee...Tell me!

Kazuo: Go to the urinal, pull out your thing, hold it in place and start peeing. Make sure you have a good distance away from the urinal or else the urine will splatter all over. Point it downwards. When you're done, shake out the excess or squeeze it out, you got that?

I went in front of the urinal and unzipped my pants. I pulled out my thing and did exactly what Kazuo had said.

Misaki: OH WOW! Look, I'm doing it.

Kazuo: I don't really want to see that.

Misaki: It's so awesome being a guy! You guys have it easy...You can pee everywhere, anywhere...and mark your territory.

Kazuo: What the hell are you talking about? Just finish, I'm hungry. Don't forget to wash your hands!

______________________________________

We went to our usual spots and ate lunch.

Misaki: The girls' lunches are pretty good, huh? It must be nice to be the most popular guy at school. Things are handed over to you.

Kazuo: We shouldn't have accepted the lunches. Now, we owe them something.

Misaki: Yea...girls can be crazy...This is not good.

Kazuo: We didn't have any choice. I forgot to bring money because of your distressed text! I blame it all to you...but I really can't. You're my friend.

Misaki: We'll just evade those girls.

Kazuo: Anyway, enough about those girls, what are you planning to do now? It seems that everyone here knows that you have been a guy all along. This may apply to your parents too. So you can freely go home...but is this really what you want—to be a guy forever?

Misaki: Well, to be honest, I don't really know right now. Sure, this was my wish and it came true. So, I want to at least have fun with it for a while.

Kazuo: Well, if you get tired of it, we need to look for the old lady and ask her how to reverse your wish.

Misaki: We could do that...but I really wanted to see what this new body is capable of! I will be the King Seme of the universe, and my first victim is Yukino.

Kazuo: You are beyond perversion, Misa.

Misaki: Oh shush your mouth! I need to buy boy clothes and underwear. We definitely have to go to the department store after school. You have to come with me and help me!