Chapter 26

Hello readers!

Let's go back to the main storyline.

I hope you like it!!! <3

The past chapters have been really heavy for me. Drama is really not my forte.

The story so far:

OMG! Misaki forced himself to Yukino, and Yukino actually liked it!

Kazuo pops up out of nowhere!

Did he see them?!

Will there be a love triangle?!

Oh no!

We shall see ;)

-Seru

_____________________________

Kazuo rushes towards me.

Kazuo: I've been looking all over school for you. I forgot that this was your favorite place. I should have looked here first. What have you been doing?

Misaki: I was just here wi—

He doesn't know!

I don't know why I'm so relieved.

It shouldn't matter, right?

Misaki: I was here all by myself.

Kazuo: I thought I saw someone here...

So, he did see...but not the whole thing.

Misaki: Oh, right. Yukino was here earlier. He was trying...to...uh...console me.

Why am I trying to hide it?!

What is wrong with me?!

Kazuo: I see. Okay, about this morning...

Misaki: Can we not talk about it? I'm trying to forget about that.

Kazuo: It's not as bad as you imagine.

Misaki: How so? They're probably making fun of me.

Kazuo: Actually, it had the opposite effect.

Misaki: What?!

Kazuo: Yea, it was weird. Right when you left, the boys started talking to each other. They were saying how attractive you were and they didn't mind going out with you.

Misaki: WHAT?!

Kazuo: Uh, huh. It's true. And then, some girls became extremely jealous on how you're corrupting the boys and started talking crap about you.

Misaki: Those bitches...

Kazuo: Also, some other girls are interested in you...not intimately though. They are curious about your sexual preferences and "explorations." That's what I've heard. They sound like somebody I know.

Misaki: What is going on in this world?!

Kazuo: Yea, I find it really odd...I'm trying my best to analyze everything but I can't put my finger on it as of now. Your parents don't know that you are actually a girl. As for me, I knew you as a girl...

Kazuo rubs his lower lip with his index finger and ponders.

Misaki: That is...really...weird. My head is about to explode. This requires a lot of thinking and I don't have the brain capacity for it.

I pat Kazuo's shoulder.

Misaki: I'll leave the thinking to you.

Kazuo: What?! How can you remain calm?! There are guys out there who are after you. Don't you get it?