Chapter 10

Thank you for reading ;) And thank you guys for your support! Please don't forget to comment/vote/follow, it motivates me to write ;)

–Seru Senpai, Commander-in-Chief of Yaoi Army

_________________________________________________________

We finished our classes and we went straight to the department store. It was a couple blocks away and near Kazuo's house.

We finally arrived at the department store and walked directly to the men section.

Misaki: Wow, there are only three choices: Boxers, briefs or boxer briefs...I don't know what to pick. Help me, Kazuo.

Kazuo let out a huge sigh.

Kazuo: Okay, let's start with briefs. It holds all our manly part in place. It feels really tight, and it feels like your man parts are being held hostage. Personally, I don't prefer it. Second, the boxers, this thing is like a pair of shorts. It doesn't hold anything, and all your manly parts are going to be all over the place with this. Some guys like to hang it loose, but I personally don't like that. The one that you're wearing right now are boxer briefs. It has the versatility of both briefs and boxers. They are not that tight or too loose—it's just right. That's my preference.

Misaki: They are pretty comfortable. So, I guess I'll get seven pairs of this.

Kazuo: You are really committing into being a guy, huh?

Misaki: Well...I don't want to waste money. Can I just borrow yours?

Kazuo: Heck no! Buy your own. Before I forget, you owe me one pair...!

Kazuo put another pair of boxer briefs in my shopping basket. I bought them and was surprised on how cheap they were compare to women's underwear.

So this was one of the advantages of being a man!

We headed back home.

_________________________________________________________

Misaki: Do you really think my parents will be like the others?

Kazuo: What do you mean?

Misaki: You know...if they will remember me as if I have been a guy all this time.

Kazuo: I'm pretty sure that they would. Everyone at school knew and remembered you as a guy. I was the only one with you when you made the wish, and that made me an exception. If anything, you can stay at my house.

Misaki: Sounds like a good alternative plan.

Kazuo: I can sneak you in to my house. My sister comes and goes to the house. She's currently in college, and sometimes she randomly visits. She will make a big fuss about this if she finds out...I mean you know her, she's a fujoshi too. I can't even imagine what she will say or do when she finds out I am harboring a guy. My parents, on the other hand, are not a problem. They work the night shift and usually sleep in the morning while we're at school. That leaves us with my sister—she poses a problem.

Misaki: Thanks, Kazuo! You are always ahead of the game.

Kazuo: That's what I do...I solve problems!

Misaki: I can always count on you.

I smiled at him and caressed the back of his head.

Kazuo: Don't do that in public! People may think we're gay or something.