Chapter 55 - Misa and Kazuo's Adventure

Warning! This is not a yaoi but a shoujo update. 

I have writer's block and can't move forward with my other projects, so I decide to write something totally different.

Volume 1 of 'Fujoshi Trapped in a Seme's Perfect Body' can be purchased here: www.theyaoiarmy.com

Volume 2 is on pre-order status.

If you can't buy it, we upload free pages on Webtoons and can be read here:

www.tinyurl.com/fujoshiwebtoon

or you can search "Fujoshi Trapped in a Seme's Perfect Body" on Webtoons

_________________

A month ago...

After school, Kazuo and Misa were casually strolling along the pavement on their way home. Misa was talking about a new BL manga surrounding a BL artist and a baker. Kazuo seemed bored but feigned to look interested for her sake. Misa went on and on with the story, and suddenly, Kazuo stopped.

_________________

Misa: Is something wrong? Am I talking too much?

Kazuo: No, it's not that.

Misa: Then, what is it?

Kazuo: I just remembered. You owed me brownies.

Misa: Oh, I almost forgot about that. I do owe you brownies because of that one favor.

Kazuo: Uh-huh. I spent nearly two hours in line to get that anime figure you wanted.

Misa: Okay, okay. Calm thy tits. In my defense, I've been meaning to make it for you, but our oven at home is not working.

Kazuo: Right...stop making lame excuses. You're just lazy and can't keep promises.

Misa: I'm serious! I swear. I can die right now and get hit by a lightning. I'm totally not lying!

Kazuo tilts his head on the side, holding a strong sense of suspicion in his eyes.

Kazuo: Sure...

Misa: Ugh, I'm just gonna buy you some from the store.

Kazuo: NO!!!

Misa: What now?!

Kazuo: It has to be made by you. That was the deal!

Kazuo places his hand on his hip and tries to mimic Misa's mannerism.

Kazuo: "I'm so sorry, Kazuo. I'm totally gonna make it up to you. How about this? I'm gonna bake homemade brownies...just for you!"

Misa: I did say something like that...FINE! I'll bake it for you. I'm gonna nag my parents to get the oven fix. Happy now?

Kazuo: Well, your story made me crave some pastries...

Misa: How about your house?

Kazuo: MY HOUSE?!

Misa: Yeah, I'll bring my stuff and bake it there, so you can shut up about this.

Kazuo: Ah...okay! This weekend?

Misa: You're on!

_________________

Weekend arrives...

Misa walks toward the front door and rings the doorbell.

No answer.

She pulls her phone and calls Kazuo. Moments later, Kazuo opens the door. He's wearing a loose gray sweater and navy sweatpants.

Kazuo: You only rang the bell a minute ago. Geez. So impatient.