Chapter 20 - Kazuo's Awakening (2/3)

Hello Yaoi Knights!

I feel motivated by the comments and I am inspired to write! This is the second installment of Kazuo's Perspective. I hope you like it! Let me know what you think! <3 Misa's sketch is above this chapter. Check it out and let me know your thoughts <3

-Seru Senpai

___________

Kazuo is about to enter his senior year of high school when his family decides to move to a different city.

He settles in his new room and unpacks his things. Azumi, Kazuo's older sister, comes into his room.

Azumi: Hi, Kazuo. How are you liking the city so far?

Kazuo: Congested, Polluted, and Annoying. Why do we have to move because of you?

Azumi: I already told dad that I will be fine on my own. I don't mind being alone and independent. I can do whatever I want.

Kazuo: Dad really cares for you; you know? He keeps saying that he can't sleep knowing that his daughter is out here alone in the city.

Azumi: He is always dramatic. We are bound to leave the nest sooner or later.

Kazuo: Why do I have to be dragged into this...? I just started becoming popular at my school and then suddenly I moved. Ugh!

Azumi: Cheer up, little brother...There are way hotter guys here.

Kazuo: Huh?

Azumi: Oops! I meant hotter girls.

Kazuo's mood changes and becomes excited.

Kazuo: REALLY!?

Azumi: Yes, really. City girls are way better.

Kazuo: Huh...from what I heard back home, they sure are pretty but lacking in the head.

Azumi: That may be true but it's not like you are going to date them, right?

Kazuo: You know that I'm not a player. I am a devoted guy and I am only faithful to one girl.

Azumi: Why do you have to be so self-righteous all the time. Have fun! Experiment!

Kazuo: I don't think I can do that.

Azumi: Do what you want. Remember, just make sure to have fun.

Kazuo: Now that I see it in a different light, maybe the city is not so bad after all.

Azumi's thought bubble: Kazuo is way too easy to read and manipulate. He has changed so much and it's for the better. I have created a perfect seme. Little by little, I'll infuse my corruption into him. He needs to experiment with another guy and I WILL WATCH IT. Only time will tell.

Kazuo: Back home, everyone knows my nerdy past. Here, I can start a new life as a cool and popular guy.

Azumi gets closer to Kazuo and gives him a pat on the back.

Azumi: That's the spirit! Do your best!

_________________

Kazuo enters his new high school and attends the traditional class ceremony. The ceremony finishes and his homeroom teacher accompanies him to the teacher lounge to get oriented. It is unusual to transfer during the senior year and Kazuo needs to be up to speed with the other students.