Chapter 22

Hello!

Thank you for reading and supporting my story. It really makes me happy. Let's go back to the main storyline! I hope you like it! <3

-Seru

___________________

The story so far: Kazuo confronts Misa and demands to look for the old lady. Kazuo is desperate to reverse Misa's wish. They try to look for the old lady but fail. Kazuo feels defeated while Misa enjoys her new found body.

___________________

I know that Kazuo is concern about me. I don't understand where exactly he's coming from. It's not like I am in a bad shape or situation. I'm actually enjoying my new found male body. I have so many things to learn.

I want to explore and experiment.

I returned home and felt exhausted. We scoured the whole town and failed to find the old lady. I knew that it would be difficult to locate her since I knew close to nothing about her. We didn't know exactly where to start.

We are at a lost.

A coincidence can only make our paths cross again.

But when?

Will I stay as a guy forever?

Who knows?

Personally, I don't mind it at all but Kazuo seems troubled by it.

The old lady, the necklace, the wish, and my transformation were covered with mystery.

Who could have known?

I didn't expect my wish to come true but it did. Like I said before, I couldn't do anything but to play this part and go with the flow.

I went to my room, cleaned up and changed my clothes.

I lay on my bed to go to sleep.

My mind is still wondering into blank space.

Right now, this is the only thing that I know is for certain.

Touching myself is the best way to momentarily forget my worries and quickly fall asleep.

Misaki: AH! Being a guy is awesome.

_________________

I wake up feeling a bit energized as I do my usual morning routine.

I am still getting used to this male body. The hardest part of waking up is the morning wood.

I don't know why I feel so embarrassed by this. I never have this problem before. It turns out that this is a biological response to prevent the male from urinating himself while asleep.

I have learned two solutions for this problem. First, using the toilet, you have to bend down and maneuver it directly into the target. Some splashing may occur but you can clean it up afterwards. The second solution is doing it in the shower.

I've been doing my due diligence to research about the male anatomy and physiology. I can't always rely on Kazuo about these things. I sometimes feel that he is uncomfortable talking about this.

Is he immature or something? He is always flustered.

On to other news, I am still getting used to my new body part. You know, the one attached on my crotch.

Geez, fine. I'll say it. I'm still not used to having a dick.

It gives a very weird sensation. It kind of feels like that you have this chunk of skin with very sensitive nerves in between your legs. I don't know how else to explain it. Last but not least, the testicles are highly sensitive. Trust me, I know. I have tried touching, flicking, and squishing it, and it hurts.