Chapter 19 - Kazuo's Beginning (1/3)

I'm planning to publish this when I complete Kazuo's perspective. But I guess, I'll just post what I have right now. I know you guys are eager for new chapters <333

Thanks for waiting,

-Seru Senpai

____________

Kazuo is currently in his first year of high school. He is in his room and currently studying. He is wearing a plain shirt, pants and a pair of glasses. His physique is somewhat slim and doesn't quite fit his tall stature. Lastly, his hair looks a bit dorky.

Kazuo hears a knock on his door.

Kazuo: What is it?

Azumi: Hey, Kazuo are you busy?

Kazuo: Yes! I am! Go away!

Azumi opens the door and walks towards Kazuo's bed and sits down.

Azumi: How rude!

Kazuo looks a bit irritated but it seems that he is used to it.

Kazuo: What is it now?

Azumi: I need to talk to you.

Azumi pauses.

Azumi: You need an intervention.

Kazuo: Intervention!? What am I a drug addict?

Azumi: No, dumbo! Just look at yourself. You're a nerd.

Kazuo: Is it so wrong to be studious?!

Azumi: Well, it's not wrong at all. What I'm trying to say is that, you also need to learn how to take care of your physical appearance.

Kazuo: You know that I don't care about that. I'm not shallow like you.

Azumi: THERE! That's exactly why you need an intervention. I just can't let you live like this, Kazuo. I want you to find a good looking boyfriend. How can you do that if you look like a dweeb.

Kazuo: HEY! Don't come barging into my room and insulting me. Watch your mouth!

Azumi: Hmm...Did I hit a nerve or something?

Kazuo: Also, I'm not gay!!! Why do keep forcing your perverted BL imagination into me!?

Azumi: A fujoshi can dream...you know? Anyway, putting that aside—

Kazuo: Well, stop it!

Azumi: Can you stop screaming?! You're hurting my ears!

Kazuo is furious.

Azumi walks towards Kazuo and examines his body.

Azumi comes closer to Kazuo and takes off his glasses.

Kazuo: Hey, I need that! I can't see!!

Azumi: Just wait! Let me examine you so we can fix you!!

Kazuo: I don't need to fix anything. I'm perfectly fine.

Azumi: Huh? How can you get a girlfriend if you look like this? Let me tell you this, Kazuo. At your current state, you will NEVER EVER going to get a pretty girl!

Kazuo is shocked and finally gives in.

Azumi: Okay then, now that we are on the same page. Let's begin.

Azumi checks out Kazuo's face.

Azumi: You're not bad looking. I mean, we share the same genes and I am beautiful. With a proper makeover, you'll be hot. Like, HOT.

Kazuo: But I like my hair.

Kazuo touches his hair.

Azumi: No little brother, that needs to get cut.

Azumi continues examining Kazuo.

Azumi: The glasses are dead giveaway that you are a dork. However, that's an easy fix. We'll get contact lenses.

Kazuo: But I don't want putting things in my eye. I tried it before and I didn't like it.

Azumi: YOU HAVE TO! DO YOU WANT TO BE POPULAR OR NOT?!

Kazuo: Tch!

Azumi: Okay...then. Take off your shirt.

Kazuo: WHY?!

Azumi: Just do it, nerd!

Kazuo unwillingly takes off his shirt which exposes his slim body.

Azumi: We need to fix this too. You look like a weakling. I can even take you on. Also, for a tall guy, it doesn't look proportionate if you are this thin. You need to start going to the gym, stick buddy!

Kazuo: WHAT?! My studies already take up most of my time.

Azumi: Well, you better suck it up and find time to work out. You need to build muscles!!

Kazuo: Tch!

Azumi: Don't flick your tongue at me. You'll thank me later, trust me.

Kazuo: Fine...let's do this. I do want a pretty girlfriend...someday.

Azumi's thought bubble: Fufufufu. My poor little brother fell right into my trap. Project "The Making of the Perfect Seme" is a work in progress. Yay!

In the end, Kazuo gave in to her sister and followed all her instructions. He did become hot and sexy after two years of training. His appearance drastically changed, as you can see from the photo above.