One

//August's Outfit Above/Side//

August smiled lightly as he woke up, the smell of freshly made pancakes filling his senses. He grinned going towards his outfit that he'd prepared the previous night. He wanted to make a statement, that he is him. Of coarse at his old school- very little respected his life style.
he shook of the thoughts as he slid on his white almost transparent knee high socks, he grinned at the feeling against his smooth shaven legs, adjusting them slightly so that the bows and frills were even, next he brushed his hair over lightly with a comb. His black fluffy hair complementing his pale-ish skin and hazel eyes. He then picked up his black skater skirt pulling it up to his waist, the elastic resting perfectly on his hips. He grinned brightly at his half naked body, he didn't have muscles or abs but he wasn't extremely skinny he was average, and he was content with his body. He giggled as he spun the skirt flowing up a little.
"Coco Chanel" he mumbled happily as he put his arms through the sleeves of his white 'CHANEL' sweater it being slightly oversized however it suited him well, finally he grabbed his black vans, elegantly slipping his feet into them. he laced them up with single knots to create perfect symmetrical bows, he finally picked up his black rose kitten eared head band, gently placing it on his head, he sighed at the image of his reflection, he looked great.
"G'morning mum" August grinned "dad" he his happy tone faltered as he gave a nod toward his farther, only to receive a glance from him.
....................
"fuck off, Beth" Evan grumbled "no" she pouted "Evan" she dragged out the 'N' "have you seen the new boy" Beth grinned. "He's adorable" Kaleb glared over at the younger of the Gallagah twins "you're supposed to be my girlfriend" at which she giggled "honestly I thought he was just a short haired girl at first, but no he's not. His names August, and" she paused to squeal "there he is, in the lunch line with Dylan, Jaxton and Ethan" she grinned. the five boys looked over as Beth removed herself from their table when seeing Michael taking out a cigarette. Evan gazed over the line before setting his eyes on someone who's face he couldn't see, but he could see their pink backpack and pink Michael Kors purse.. and their outfit, their very hot outfit "is he gay" and there we go, Evan and his homophobic friends