Fourteen

"I fucked up" Evan stated, "you fucked up big time" his older brother laughed his blue eyes brimming with tears from the laughter,
"He clearly isn't worth trying to get if you fucked Claire over him" his laughing halted, now becoming serious "no Alex, he really is" Beth stated "he's like a million times better than Claire" she finished with a shrug. "You shouldn't have asked for Alex's opinion mate, your other brothers are better advice givers" his oldest brother chuckled, Evan turned to him his eyes squinted "are they?" he questioned his voice patronising "are they though?" he continued "are they really? Connor, are they?" he shook his head.

"I'M A REALLY GOOD ADVICE GIVER" Emerson yelled suddenly, "Alex, Connor, Tate, Beth, Felix, Daniel, Andrea, Hannah, Kasper and Jasper have nothing on me" the 16 year old smiled brightly his perfect ice white teeth contrasting with his unruly ice white hair which brought out his blue eyes fabulously.
All of the siblings turned to Emerson with glares, although none could deny its truth. "Fuck you" Kasper and Jasper the two twins muttered folding their arms, at the same time- they were identical the only difference really being was that Kasper had blue streaks in his fringe and Jasper had red.
"So, tell me about him, about this August Howell I mean" Emerson grinned, although it could have been a smirk.
"There's not much to say other than, he is and always will be the most beautiful human I being to ever exist" Evan smiled to himself "so you'd fuck him then?"