Twenty

"Fuck you didn't take your time did you?" Felix spoke once August walked down the stairs, he blushed looking down.
"Leave him alone Fe, the poor lad had a large selection, and fuck he took less than you do- and he looks better" Daniel chuckled, rolling his eyes when his younger brother shoved him playfully. "Okay, places to go people to see, let us be on our way" Daniel grinned stabilizing up self, heading towards the door he turned abruptly "fucking come on, we're wasting time" he snorted lightly.
"So, um where are we going?" August questioned getting in the back of a new car, Felix was driving, so it was Daniel who turned to speak.
"No idea" he grinned "Emerson gave us some random place so Mr road rage over here is taking us there"
and when Daniel had said Mr road rage, boy did he mean it. The car journey involved a lot of swearing and car honking and not from inside the car, but from Felix came speed, swerving and a lot of yelling.
"For fucks sake Felix, slow down you're scaring the kid" Daniel complained, crossing his arms and slouching down into his seat, glaring out of the window.
The trees wiped by fast, and it didn't take long before August was in shock. As for they had arrived.