Two

August looked over when feeling eyes on him, his own light brown locking with a pair of crisp ice blue. "Jaxton?" August questioned causing the tall green eyed blond to hum in response.

"Who's that?" he asked "wh-" Jaxton cut himself off when seeing who the smaller boy was staring at "Evan Gallagah, stay away from him. He'll hurt you" Jaxton smiled sadly "what'd you mean?" August's eyes snapped away once he had got to the front of the queue. "what'd you like dear?" the older lady questioned as August looked at the options "just a cereal bar please" he grinned handing over a fiver and getting £4.20 change "thank you" he smiled sweetly. Following Dylan who was walking over to sit with Ethan.
A few moments later Jaxton had joined the four "funny" he mumbled "what?" Ethan asked "it seems that Evan Gallagah" he paused nodding his head over causing the two boys to look over "has eyes for August"

August giggled, "he's cute" his giggle turning into a pout "but Jaxie said he'll just hurt me" he sighed.
"Its who he is, his sisters a slut as well. Never knew she'd stoop low enough to date ne of his best friends" Dylan muttered "the point is the Gallagah' are bad people, stay away from them.