Five

August believed highly in 'fashionably late' which was why, he had turned up to McDonalds just over five minutes late a cute over sized plain white jumper which created the cutest 'sweater paws' black, the smallest size, skinny -high wasted- jeans, black patent leather Doc Martins, boots. 
A teal and baby blue flower crown rested upon his fluffy hair, and small black chocker around his neck.
With of coarse his cute pale pink purse.

"August" the smaller boy squealed in shock as two, very muscular, arms wrapped tightly around his small petite waist, once the arms had loosened August snapped his neck around quickly, sighing in relief when he saw it was just the tall black haired boy, Evan Gallagah. Upon knowing nothing about the giant boy, August's mum still encouraged him to go, even helped him choose what flower crown suited him and his outfit best.
The smaller of the two blushed under taller's gaze, Evan stared adoringly at the pale boys now crimson tainted cheeks as he took his tiny, soft, moisturized hand in his rough one, leading him to a small table, "I got you a smarties Mcflurry" Evan gestured to the two Mcflurry' that sat either side of the unsanitary table, "thank you" August smiled, surprising Evan with a hug "you're the best" he giggled, and now it was Evan's turn to blush.