Forty-two

It wasn't like Jaxton was avoiding Dylan, Dylan just wasn't in. He was sick, Ethan had said- Jaxton didn't believe him, if Dylan really was sick.. he would have texted Jaxton as well as Ethan.
Jaxton just assumed it was true, what Ethan had told him in the park the night before- he assumed Ethan also told Dylan that he had told Jaxton, because, well why else would the boy fake sick- and if Ethan was lying Jaxton knew Dylan well enough to know that the boy would have at least turned up to school, and not spoke about it until the matter at hand was brought up to him, and so if Ethan's statement was wrong, Dylan would have told Jaxton Ethan was wrong.
It wasn't like Dylan to not defend him self up front, besides when he lied- you could see right through the lies, his eyes weren't the same nor was his body language.
"Im going to his house tonight, straight after school" Jaxton begun and quickly shushed Ethan before the boy replied "and don't you dare tell him, he'll ready himself. I need to confront him Ethan. I need the truth. I got enough shit from August and I got enough shit from Bailey, both from Evan fucking Gallagah, and if it dare so by happen Dylan does actually like me too, I know Dylan well enough to know he wouldn't do anything with that shit face"