Eighteen

"This isn't home" August announced slightly worried as they pulled outside of a different house, "here" Jasper handed him the last remaining egg as the younger got out of the car "throw it" Kasper urged "who's house is this?" August asked "ours" the two answered, which frankly did creep August out a little. "I cant do that" "why not Kasper through one at yours" but in fact he did not. August's face scrunched up "okay" the boy was about to throw it "ah, ah" Jasper stopped him "before you throw it we thought you'd like to know something about us" "we have multiple" "multiple" "siblings" the twins continued to hand the speech over to each other, "Alex" "Beth" "Tate" "Evan" "Daniel" "Felix" "Hannah" "Andrea" "Emerson" "and Connor" "But you know, our last name" Jasper inquired "is Gallagah" Kasper smirked "you have a sibling called, Evan" "that is" Kasper started "correct" Jasper finished.
"Evan Gallagah, is your brother?" he asked wide eyed "I knew you two looked familiar" he stammered once the two had nodded in reply to his question "still want to throw the egg?" Kasper asked. "I cant" he mumbled "get in the car" "we're taking you home".
And once the three were situated the twins smirked, the plan falling perfectly into action. Now all that was needed was for Kasper to send a quick text to Felix and Daniel, who would carry out step two.