Forty-nine

"Jax?" Dylan's face flushed Crimson, upon seeing his friend say at his kitchen table.
"Dylan" Jaxton murmured looking up to only to lock eyes with the blonde who walked closer, and sat down carefully on one of the black kitchen stools across from the darker haired boy.
"So" Jaxton mumbled, awkwardly, Dylan sighed loudly.
Running a hand through his thick blonde hair he announced, with a huff, "I know you know that I know that you know that I like you" Jaxton stared into boys eyes about to question him.
"Ethan. Fills me in on the things you don't tell him not to tell" Dylan shrugged.
"So Jax, buddy" Dylan grinned sarcastically, "you can leave now, we don't need to make something out of nothing. You don't like me, the way I like you- I've accepted that you like August Howell and not me. Simple" and with that Dylan stood up, about to awkwardly gesture to the door, it was now Jaxton's turn to cut the other off of their action.
"Sit down" Jaxton rolled his eyes, the blonde nonchalantly followed the command. Starring at the taller, Dylan waited for Jaxton to say of which he had to say.
And after at least five seconds of uncomfortably brutal silence Jaxton spoke.
"I like you too, Dylan."