Seventeen

"Um were are we going?" August questioned after being sat in the back seat of the black jeep for twenty minutes. Jasper, eyes fixated on the road ahead of him, did not answer. Kasper only laughed lightly "Claire's house" the car pulled to a stop "Claire's house? Who's Claire?" the two older boys ignored him getting out of the car and once August had gotten out he noticed that Jasper held toilet roll and shaving foam and Kasper held eggs.
"We heard" Kasper begun "through the grape vine" Jasper was quick to cut in "that you and Evan Gallagah, had a thing going on" the shortest blushed looking down toward his hands "we were never a thing" he mumbled "but you almost were" Kasper sighed, "but he fucked that u didn't he when he fucked Claire, the girl who sent you the pictures" August could only nod along to what Jasper last said,
"So here we are in font of her house, with eggs, shaving foam and toilet roll" Jasper shrugged "care to join us?" Kasper asked an eye brow quirked as he opened up the carton of eggs taking one out, August watched as he held it between his middle and pointer finger and thumb. "You cant.. I cant" he spoke clearly, but Kasper had already thrown the egg. It landing perfectly in the centre of the front window "too late now" Jasper grinned.
"See the best technique is not what Kasper did, but what you should do s wrap the eggs in shaving foam coated toilet roll.

About twenty minutes had passed and August felt like he was on cloud nine, however he had forgotten why he was actually doing this, and also he seemed to fail to notice the one egg that Jasper had sneakily slipped into his pocket.