Three

"August sweetheart is that you?" Jesse Howell yelled sweetly "yeah, mum" August chirped back, his first day of school, he thought, could have gone worse.
He entered the kitchen. Sighing happily, his dad was not here.
"Make any friends, crushes, what's all the gossip" August's mum, she was like a sister to him. But a mum when he needed her to be.
"friends yes, crushes maybe, gossip none that I know of" "friends?" she questioned "crush?" she smirked "I made three friends, Dylan, Jaxton and Ethan" he grinned "I don't give a crap" she proclaimed loudly, clapping as she did. "I want you to tell me about this crush" she giggled. "his name's Evan" he sighed "he has like these really icy blue eyes" "like that guy from vine?" Jesse cut in "better!" he smiled brightly "and like black hair and a cute little fringe with like a bit of like an icy blue that just matches his eyes perfectly" he sighed contently "sounds hot" his mum smiled the same way of which he did.

"But Jaxie says to stay away from him, because he's a bad boy"
"the more reason to be near him. It always works out in those fan fiction thingys' that you read" she shrugged leaving the room and leaving August's jaw open. "holy moly" he muttered "should log out of wattpad next time" he mumbled