Fifteen

"Why the hell was I born into such a sappy family" Felix rolled his eyes a soft laugh escaping his lip "shut up" Andrea pouted lightly slapping the elders arm as she stared at the list her 'group' had been given. Emerson, being Emerson had of coarse split the family(only the siblings)into groups and had devised a list of each group to follow, properly, and arrive back at the house when done so.

Their were four teams of three, Alex, Tate, Beth. Daniel, Felix, Kasper. Connor, Andrea, Hannah. Evan, Emerson, Jasper.

Each group with a different list of which only Emerson knew to what the lists would then further achieve, not even Evan knew, as for Emerson knew that Evan would not agree to the final out come of his 'lists'.

Group One.
Alex sighed loudly "we have to buy, cute skirts and sweaters from Primark and all that" he muttered to the other two
Group Two.
Kasper grabbed the list hastily, squinting at the Emerson's small scruffy hand writing he slowly read a loud "shampoo, conditioner, body wash, shower gel, body scrub, hand sanitizer, bubble bath, bath bombs, bath salts, moisturiser"
Group Three.
Hannah grinned her pearly white teeth glimmering in the unusual sun light "eggs, toilet roll, shaving foam..." she trailed off "are gunna go all mizzy night shizney, on Claire's house even though its not even mizzy night" she mumbled "hopefully" Andrea smirked with a giggle.
Group Four.
"Kittens" Jasper read "Emerson where the fuck are we gunna get kittens from- and Kittens. Can you elaborate on how many" "nope"