Eight

"Mumma Howell" Jaxton grinned walking through the door of the Howell's home, over the weekend Jaxton had stayed at August's house and well his mum had fallen in love, not literally, with the boy "Jax sweetie, what do you want for tea. Oh and August is in your guys'- uh, I mean, his room" Jaxton just grinned, "M'good for now. Thanks though"

"What up little bro" Jaxton asked his grin still there as he entered the youngers room, only to find the small boy curled up on his bed- the covers wrapped securely around him and small clear tears streaming down his blotched pink cheeks.
"August what's wrong?" concern filled his voice as he kicked of his shoes, removed parts of August's covers and slid into the bed- manoeuvring the boy so that he was situated between his legs. August sighed leaning his head back his fluffy hair delicately tickling the bottom of Jaxton's chin as he placed his head snuggly in his neck.
"Do you remember the crazy psycho I told you about" August spoke a small whimper escaping his lips as he brought his right hand up to his face the sweater paw he had created being used to wipe away the new set of tears ready to fall.
"Well she sent me this photo" he grabbed his phone from under the quilt, and once Jaxton saw the photo she sent him. All hell broke loose.