Twenty-six

Evan grinned walking into his last lesson, he'd met up with his cousin Sarah, the night before to discuss a surprise for August.
"August" Evan smiled brightly at the smaller boy, the other off the two just looked up his eyebrows raised slightly as in to gesture for him to continue, however he did not he instead asked "where's Jaxton?" the younger shrugged "no one knows" he mumbled, lightly grazing his top set of teeth against his bottom lip, looking down shamefully.
"Okay.." Evan trailed off, before stuffing his hand into his pocket and pulling out a crumpled piece off scrap paper,
"Be here tonight, please" August looked down at the address not recognising it "I have no one to take me, and I don't know where it is. And I highly doubt that Ethan or Dylan will know it either" "what about Jaxton?" "I highly doubt Jaxton would even want to talk to me".
"Why?" Evan asked concerned, August stumbled to find a quick, simple and believable lie. "We fell out, nothing to worry about" he begun "Don't ask" he cut in quickly before Evan could form words to say.
"Um okay then, I'll just have Fe come pick you up then?" "As in your brother Felix?" "yeah" "no" "why?" "have you seen his driving" "Emerson?" "sure"