Four

"Jack Hemmings will be the death of me" August sighed sadly walking into his English class practically clinging onto Jaxton. Taking a seat, in front of Evan Gallagah- who happened to be wearing black beats ear phones, with no music playing.

He listened as the two spoke "funny" Jaxton laughed lightly "you literally said the same thing about Dave Franco on the way to class" August pouted "Jaxie" he whined dragging out the 'x'. "But they'll both be the death of me" he giggled. Evan smiled, at the cute angelic sound that rung through his ears.
"So anyways" August smiled, unaware that Evan was behind him, and listening.
"my mum said that, you, Dylan and Ethan can sleep at my house on Friday" he clapped a large grin spreading on his face.
Jaxton glanced down at the shorter of the two. "And what are we going to be doing?" he questioned his eyebrow quirked, in some what of a teasing tone.
"We can go to Maccies" he smiled sheepishly "the smarties mcflurry are heaven" he sighed dramatically.
A small smirk rested on Evan's lips, they shared the same mcflurry as their favourite.
He looked down at the back of August's chair where his bag was held, open slightly.
Tearing a little piece from his notebook Evan wrote 'You- me. Maccies? seven o'clock, tonight. Be there ~Evan .G.' and in a quick swift movement, Evan had slipped out of the class. A small note left in August Howell's bag.