Road trip.

Vote!

Qulsum's POV.

I tiptoe down and walk round and round no where in sight. Until I hear a cough.

I check the window to the back yard Garden. There he was smoking near the fountain.

I open the door and walk behind him.
"Ah!"I shout and he flinches and shouts and his cigarette falls on the ground .I burst out laughing

I see him glare at me.
"What are you doing out here?"He asks in a low husky voice.
"I uh I came to uh.. Uh um water! To get water but I heard you so I saw you..."I say. I'm so not telling him I was looking for him. Hell to the no.

"Why do you smoke?"I ask casually.
"It burns away my problems"He says quietly.
"What problems?"I ask. And he smirks.
"There's one really big problem..."He says almost sounding genuine.
"What is it."
"It's a problem only you can fix."
"Okay..."
"You're the problem. You're a f*ckin piss off. A nosy f*ckin girl whose always f*cking around."He says squinting his eyes a bit as he looks up at the sky. I don't respond. A funny feeling in my pit. Why are his words hurting me? It's hard having only one person only care for me. I held the tears in. I'm not a baby. I'm not a baby. Get a hold of yourself Qulsum. Stay strong. Don't cry.

"Expecting an apology? That's too bad."He says looking at me.
I can't say anything. I won't.Taking physical pain is better. But being hurt emotionally was personal. It has become my biggest weakness now. I always pick myself up. I don't need these people to cheer me up. Allah will always be here with me and there's nothing more I need.

"Get some sleep we'll be leaving early tomorrow"He says and I turn to walk off.

Yaseen's POV

What difference does it make to her if I smoke? She's so damn nosy. This is why woman...I cannot create another bond. Not with her. Not with anyone other than my mother. Why does she not understand that I like my loneliness.

I may have been a little too harsh. Those innocent eyes....I told her to stay out but no. Her innocence was so strong it sometimes was hard for me to hurt her. It was as if I was hurting her from within. Another weak spot.

But it's her fault she comes close knowing that all I'm going to do is hurt her. So why doesn't she back off.

I headed up and opened the door and saw her innocent face laying down on the ground. How do I continue to hurt her? It's hard to keep her out of my way. Although Her presence made me angry But an innocent person is an innocent person.

What could be more worse than being threatened and almost pass out? Whats up with her "I've gone through worse?"

Qulsum's POV

I felt a kick on my back and then another this time a bit harder I squint my eyes and turn. Yaseen stood there.
"Go get ready we're leaving."He says.
I stand up and don't respond to the jackass and head to the bathroom.

-

"Okay here we go!"ma says as we all sit in the van.
I had to sit next to the loser in the back. I felt like just ripping his hair off his stupid skull. And his stubble just pluck it one by one. True pain. He deserves it.