Normal

"You want to go shopping together?" I ask randomly as he finished his bite.

"Um what do you want? A new ring?" He asks and so look at him squinting my eyes.

"Um no. I mean like grocery shopping" I say and he bursts out laughing almost choking on the lasagna.

I waited for him to finish but he kept going like a hyena. What is so funny?

"What?" I ask.

"S-s-sorry But you are so funny!" He says taking a sip of juice.

"After my friends leave let's go." I say.

"Where?" He asks.

"I just said it. Grocery shopping."

"Oh I see what you're doing...ok sure. Why not." He says and I flash him a smile.

"Great."

"You want some?" He asks.

I look at the lasagna and then him.

"Kind of.." I say and he smiles and hands me the fork.

"Be my guest princess." He says and I let out a small giggle. Princess

Once he finished I went back down and we hung around for a bit. Suddenly the unexpected happened. Mr tough guy decided to show up.

"Hi." I say.

"Where's Samir?" He asks.

"Probably in the garden. Why?"

"Car keys."

"Where are you-"

"How tall are you?" Fatima randomly asks and I held myself in from laughing. He hates interrupters.

I know he was low key irritated, the way his mouth tended up for a split second.

"I'm going out. I'll be back in around 15 minutes. I wont be long." He says and so nod as he walks out.

"That was rude." Fatima says and Riley and I burst out laughing.

"He hates when people interrupt."

"Ok. But still. It was by accident" she says defending herself. Understandable.

"Right. So anyway, you guys know Cameron?"

"Trae?" I ask.

"Ya ya him. Ok so you know how he was like hella ugly." Riley says leaning forward and I give her a disappointed look.

"That's rather harsh."

"Ok whatever he wasn't the ..He was not attractive at all...he did not have looks.. ok his looks-"

"Just shut up and go, we get it" Fatima says and I laugh.

"Ok whatever I saw him at the pizza store you know by 124th Dominos anyway I almost did NOT recognize that boy. He looked so damn hot! Oh my gosh GLOW UP!" She squeals.

"Uh are you crazy or something?" Fatima says staring at her in disbelief.

"I am not kidding guys. He asaid hi right and I was like hey...Cameron it's been so long. Your girl came through and I legit leaned in and hugged him and I know he did not expect that. To be fair neither did I but he looked hella fly so I had to get that hug in let him know I'm into him."

"Ok Riley hold on. FIRST OF ALL, you were it into him you simply liked his appearance." I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Uh no I saw how kindly he spoke to the cashier ok plus he held the door for me. Whatever ok. And I was in like cloud 9 or something and I started acting like I cared about wether he was schooling or working to see what he's like. I was swiping over him. By the time we got out of the store. His girlfriend came out and I stood there like an idiot. L.O.L" She says spelling it out which slightly bothered me but she made it work.

"It was so embarrassing."

"Wow your really.. three yourself at him like that and he didn't stop you?"

"Maybe he was like, maybe Riley is down to cheat" Fatima says winking and I laugh.

"Well I'm not disagreeing to that" she says winking.

"Oh my Godh Riley!" I says nd she laughs.

"Kidding kidding! He is hella got though. I can't show you guys a picture cause he doesn't post jack on Instagram."

"Ya cuz he's ugly." Fatima says.

"You guys are so aggressive. " I say leaning back in my chair.

"Was his girlfriend cute?"

"She was pretty not gonna lie."

After an hour or so they left and I went looking for Yaseen.

"Shopping?" I ask looking at him laying in bed.

"Sure." He says.

Once we got int the car he turned to me and shrugged.
"Where to?" He asks.

"Walmart." I say and he look at me confused.

"What happened?"

"Why would we go there?"

"Grocery shopping. Some fruits milk and flour" I say.

"No." He scoffs. What the heck.

"What no?"

"I told you we have Samir he will do it. We don't shop for grocery's" I say and I shake my head side to side.

"Come in let's go get a dress or some jewelry." He says turning the car on.

"No! I don't need clothes! I want to shop at Walmart."

"Oh my God this girl! Why do you want to shop for fruits!" He says frustrated.

"Why not? You think you're too good for it?"

"Yes. Why would I do grocery shopping?" He asks. This is ridiculous.

"Cause it's your house!" It was just common sense.

"Everyone goes grocery shopping and then there's us. I just want to do normal things!"

"Sumo you are married not to me. Not a middle class man. Sorry but I won't be driving a Bentley to a Walmart parking lot. Walk in with my expensive suit and buy veggies."

I stared at him in disbelief.

"You will buy those veggies and you will buy them REAL GOOD TOO" I say.

"Don't raise your voice I'm sitting right next to you. "

"I want to go to Walmart."

"We're going to a jewelry store. You will like it much better." He says driving and not bothering to put any effort into his words.

"I don't want jewelry!"

"Ok then shoes. "

"No no no! Ok fine you can stay in the car. I'll go alone just drop me off. I'll bus back home." I say and he nods.

"Ok if that's what you want."

The rest of the car ride was silent and once he parked the car I quickly got out.

"Bye." I say looking through the window and he simply rolled the windows up.

What an asshole. My gosh he is so stubborn.

"Whatever" I mumble walking towards the entrance.

"10 minutes and we get out." I hear him say I turned my head to the side and saw him looking away.

"Time starts now." He says as we got inside.

-

OK SO YES I took a while! BUT 200 votes were NOT reached. And someone in the comments was saying it was. But whatever I'm updating the next one AFTER the other one reaches 200. This one 150. I promise there will be no delay once the votes are in!

-Be Loyal and Stay Royal