Kids?

Qulsum's POV.

Once we were finished with the bank, we got back into the car.

"Before we move I want to show you the house" he says turning to me.

"Well I don't want to move so."

"Well you're moving and then we gotta hire some new workers and you can take care of that."

I looked at him angrily gritting my teeth. He kept driving and payed no attention to my facial expression.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He says keeping his eyes on the road.

"Are you crazy or something. Why should I take care of that?"

"Well it's your house. I'm putting the house under your name so. Plus you need to know the workers and see wether they're trustworthy and all that. I'm sure you can handle this simple task."

"How am I suppose to do the interview without people"

"Don't worry about that stuff. That's for me to handle. You can just take the interviews check background call the references do all that."

"Why do you want to move anyway? Without your parents?"

"It's in our best interest. Privacy."

"I don't think I want workers"

"Just see the house first. I highly doubt you'll be able to finish all the work on your own."

"Why don't you just call someone to help clean for a certain time instead of just hanging around the house all day."

"Ya see."
The rest of the car ride was quiet. He played some music and we got home.

"Why did you call that girl?" I blurt out as we entered the house.

"What?"

"Why?"

"I don't know, I was angry."

"What if I was angry and did the same thing? Call a guy while I was upset with you?"

His facial expression changed. A dark cold look. He stared at me straight in the eye and took a step forward.

"I'd shoot him." He says quietly.

"A call no cheating. Just like you." I say and he raises and eyebrow.

"That's why I'd shoot him. If you cheated on me with him, I would beat him until he bleeds to death and I'd make you watch the show."

I looked away that was way too dark.

"What about me? What would you do?"

He smiles a very evil smile.

"You?" He says putting his hand on my cheek.

"I'll kill myself after that. You can suffer from shame and guilt for the death of two men." He says pinching my cheek.

"You can relax with this dark stuff 'cuz that won't happen."

"I was serious. Dead serious"

"That's kind of crazy...." I whisper.

"You call it crazy I call it love." He says and I stare at him speechless. Mental.

"What would you do?" He asks. I look at him and smirk.

"Just cheat on you back" I say with a wink and he smiles.

"Cheeky." He says.

" So are you willing to change your mind about the moving?" I ask.